Vinyl Me Please (store, exclusives, swaps, etc)

I think Gillian and Dave are/would handle Time (The Revelator) themselves.

Yeah, I've got a couple other Acony releases.. I'm just very impatient and feel like I've been waiting a looonnnggggg time for this. It'll be amazing when it's released.

I just got the email but mine says that I'd receive a $21 flat discount when renewing. So not quite 3-for-2 depending on how many months you subscribe for.
Yea--seems to be 3 months for $60. I'm guessing they don't honor it for people whose memberships renewed automatically from the last 3 for 2 deal?

2000 on Sonny Sharrock? That seems high..

Have to admit, VMP have really been on these Jazz releases lately.

Also, I literally just got the email as I was writing this so it looks like its delayed for some people.

Highly recommend this album!

Don't waste your time with that vmp Sonny Sharrock. My 2LP 45 rpm from hive is fantastic. Still easily available I believe.

2000 on Sonny Sharrock? That seems high..

this record is awesome, but 2000? I mean I'd get that if it was the Black Woman LP, but that is a lot ...wow

Completely worth it though, one of the best, not only free jazz guitarists, but guitarists period...

This also was reissued I think a year or two ago, went pretty quick if I remember, so not sure why 2k for this..

I want to jump on that "deal" but have no interest in the essential and already have a copy of the Prince Paul that I'm happy with. I've sent an email to the blackhole that is VMP CS to see if I have to choose from just those 2 anyone have experience from the last sale?

Back