Vinyl Me Please Essentials

When you go to a restaurant and order either of those items, do you expect them to come with (in) bread? Do you need to ask them to leave out the bread?
Next time I order chicken fingers I'll ask if they can take the breading off! 😁😁

No they’re fillings. Next you’re gunna call a slice of ham or cheese, or perhaps even butter or margarine, a sandwich 🙄

So you are putting a breaded piece of fish in bread? I do too but it sounds weird when you break it down.

Anyone signed up for sms get notified of the restocks? They said people who signed up would be the "first to know" and nobody has mentioned anything about getting one. Seems at least on reddit that they noticed by just browsing.

Apparently Palo Alto, Soft Bulletin and Continuum also got restocked. The one I've been waiting for is going to restock and sell out at 2am isn't it?

Edit: looks like redditors on sms were not notified. SMS is the new wait-list feature I guess.

Last edited:
Anyone signed up for sms get notified of the restocks? They said people who signed up would be the "first to know" and nobody has mentioned anything about getting one. Seems at least on reddit that they noticed by just browsing.

Apparently Palo Alto, Soft Bulletin and Continuum also got restocked. The one I've been waiting for is going to restock and sell out at 2am isn't it?

Edit: looks like redditors on sms were not notified. SMS is the new wait-list feature I guess.
Yeah I haven't gotten anything either.

Palo Alto had to have been VERY limited given it was an exclusive and they already dumped extras during a recent random restock a month or so ago (which is when I got it).

As usual, VMP completely blows it by giving no notification for the people who signed up for SMS messages just for this purpose.

Palo Alto had to have been VERY limited given it was an exclusive and they already dumped extras during a recent random restock a month or so ago (which is when I got it).

As usual, VMP completely blows it by giving no notification for the people who signed up for SMS messages just for this purpose.
Palo Alto was up for a while, at least an hour and a half, probably longer (I went to bed). May have been a mistake and people are going to get cancellation emails or no one wanted it.

Maybe they were updating stock in preparation for an announcement of restocks and accidentally made them publicly available to buy in the store 🤷‍♂️

Back