Vinyl Deli - UK based vinyl club

Murfocakes

This might be interesting for a few UK or European members who for whatever reason might be leaving behind a certain vinyl club. They seem to be just starting up but the customer service guy I talked to was pleasant. Seems they check your Discogs and a questionnaire to ensure you get something new and in keeping with your tastes. This might suit people with less records than me but I thought the albums posted on the site looked decent - O’Jays, Sabbath, Gil Scott-Heron, Rihanna

This might be interesting for a few UK or European members who for whatever reason might be leaving behind a certain vinyl club. They seem to be just starting up but the customer service guy I talked to was pleasant. Seems they check your Discogs and a questionnaire to ensure you get something new and in keeping with your tastes. This might suit people with less records than me but I thought the albums posted on the site looked decent - O’Jays, Sabbath, Gil Scott-Heron, Rihanna

I want someone with a massive collection to join and watch the chaos ensue.

Interesting concept, but not sure how they ensure they meet the ‘minimum’ value of your chosen monthly package. Not many single new lp’s meet the smallest package cost?

First of all, thanks to the OP for posting about Vinyl Deli. It's greatly appreciated.

Interesting concept, but not sure how they ensure they meet the ‘minimum’ value of your chosen monthly package. Not many single new lp’s meet the smallest package cost?

Great question. We ensure minimum values by adding more records to the box. Say for arguments sake, you've subscribed to the Renaissance package and the average LP is worth around £20, not dependent on where you shop. We will then add another record which is worth around £15, to ensure that the box is worth a minimum of £35.

Typically, we're not going to send one singular LP for £35, because it's not going to be worth £35. However, when we source used vinyl, the pricing structure gives us room to purchase one LP which might be a little rare or in mint condition, which is valued near to £35. I hope this clears it up for you.

I want someone with a massive collection to join and watch the chaos ensue.

We want someone to, as well! We'd love the challenge - we'll even vlog the chaos for the laughs.

First of all, thanks to the OP for posting about Vinyl Deli. It's greatly appreciated.

Great question. We ensure minimum values by adding more records to the box. Say for arguments sake, you've subscribed to the Renaissance package and the average LP is worth around £20, not dependent on where you shop. We will then add another record which is worth around £15, to ensure that the box is worth a minimum of £35.

Typically, we're not going to send one singular LP for £35, because it's not going to be worth £35. However, when we source used vinyl, the pricing structure gives us room to purchase one LP which might be a little rare or in mint condition, which is valued near to £35. I hope this clears it up for you.

We want someone to, as well! We'd love the challenge - we'll even vlog the chaos for the laughs.
That makes sense! Thanks for the reply. 😀 is there a minimum subscription period?

If I were over there, I would join just to help you out with that! 😂

That makes sense! Thanks for the reply. 😀 is there a minimum subscription period?

No problem and no minimum. If you do choose to cancel, it can be at any time including when the next months payment has already been taken, as long as we haven't dispatched the next months box.

Also @vinyldeli welcome to our den of nuts!

Thanks! Looking forward to being a part of the community. It's thanks to @Murfocakes that I found this!

Sourcing used vinyl? Just my opinion but that’s a no no. Surely into murky waters with a move like that. People will complain about condition. Warps. Jumps. Scratches. Dings. What is “great” condition? Can of worms and best avoided I think.
however, good luck with that 👍🏻

Back