U-Turn Setup Suddenly Quiet

MikeyPD

This is so odd. I have a U-Turn Orbit connected to an external Pluto Phono Stage. That is connected to a Schiit Magni 3. I have headphones connected as well as some cheap speakers.

Everything has worked great until now Suddenly the signal is WAY quieter. I have to crank the volume on the Magni all the way up to hear at a listenable volume. The gain switch is set to High (as it always has been). I don't know what could have happened.

I removed the dust cover to clean it briefly but didn't touch anything else. Why would this suddenly start playing so quiet? I disconnected and reconnected everything. Same issue. Super quiet.

This is so odd. I have a U-Turn Orbit connected to an external Pluto Phono Stage. That is connected to a Schiit Magni 3. I have headphones connected as well as some cheap speakers.

Everything has worked great until now Suddenly the signal is WAY quieter. I have to crank the volume on the Magni all the way up to hear at a listenable volume. The gain switch is set to High (as it always has been). I don't know what could have happened.

I removed the dust cover to clean it briefly but didn't touch anything else. Why would this suddenly start playing so quiet? I disconnected and reconnected everything. Same issue. Super quiet.
How old is your stylus?

Back