Twin Peaks

I’ve had this weird thing about putting off The Return as something to save until I was ready to dive in.

Oh boy, this has been something else! Classic Lynch!

I’m only on Episode 11, but Episode 8 was truly a mind blower!
Enjoy it!

I absolutely loved it. Watching it every Sunday night for months was such a great experience - never knowing what the hell was going to happen next.

I’ve still been waiting for the right mindset to start it all over again. I think now is about the time. I still think about it a lot and have been itching to watch it all again straight through.

Enjoy it!

I absolutely loved it. Watching it every Sunday night for months was such a great experience - never knowing what the hell was going to happen next.

I’ve still been waiting for the right mindset to start it all over again. I think now is about the time. I still think about it a lot and have been itching to watch it all again straight through.

I think you're right about having to be in the right mindset to rewatch it. My wife and I restarted The Return again recently but I just can't revisit it yet... and Twin Peaks has to be my all-time favorite show.

I haven't watched The Return since it aired. I am going to get around to it again eventually. I love the original series and think the second half of the second season is better every time you watch it. I thought The Return was OK, but paced a little too slow for me at the time (I'd imagine I'll change my mind on a second watch). I am more focused on watching through Lynch's movies before I dive back in for the full experience, though.

For those that waited for a Complete set....

Pre-order price right now is $139.

Even though I have multiple copies of all the sets in various forms of media (VHS? to Blu Ray), I still pre-ordered this.

For those that waited for a Complete set....

Pre-order price right now is $139.

Even though I have multiple copies of all the sets in various forms of media (VHS? to Blu Ray), I still pre-ordered this.

This is extremely tempting and that price is not as bad as I was expecting. I don’t have a blueray player, but I have an Xbox One. Can a Xbox One play BlueRay?

Edit: yes it can hmmmmm

When Twin Peaks and self-promo collide! :eek:

I run an enamel pin shop on my free time and I just launched a Kickstarter for our latest set of Twin Peaks enamel pins.

7CEEC8FF-5252-43C6-BF8A-9DC19A7DA691.jpeg

If you dig it, make a pledge or share it with a Twin Peaks obsessed friend!

Link: Twin Peaks Enamel Pins

Thanks, buds!

Let's bring this thread back to life with a cool Easter Egg I found in the game Human Fall Flat last night. I was exploring the level "Dark" and made it to the "peak" of a mountain in the level. I was looking around for a bit trying to see if there was anything important up there, when a voice out of nowhere states: "The owls are not what they seem." There's no voice work other than these Easter Eggs, and this level is near the end (the first I found), so this was pretty chilling and neat at the same time.

Not Twin Peaks, but David Lynch related news:

He just put out a new short film on Netflix called What Did Jack Do? It's Lynch interrogating a monkey. What.
I still need to watch it all. I put it on after watching something else on Netflix with my wife and the moment the monkey opened its mouth she noped until I switched it off.

My wife saw how happy I was that she was watching and begrudgingly sat through it out of love and sacrifice. :p

This thread hasn't seen any activity for awhile. My wife and I are attending this TP event this weekend here in Sacramento. It includes a screening of Fire Walk With Me and some kind of stage show tribute, then Q&A with the following actors. It should be fun.

View attachment 125621
That sounds like a lot of fun.

I still think about the last season all the damn time, but I haven't gone back and watched it all the way through again. One day soon hopefully...

That sounds like a lot of fun.

I still think about the last season all the damn time, but I haven't gone back and watched it all the way through again. One day soon hopefully...

The other crazy thing is that this theater is about a 5 minute walk from our house so that's even better

Back