Shell Partition
Simple DIY Workbench
Steamer-basket Set
Wooden Block Bed
Wooden Chair
Wooden Simple Bed
Zen-Style Stone

I would love the Angled Signpost

I was too late on requesting the Zen Style Stone but if anyone gets a double please let me know.

Thanks a ton! Is there any chance I could grab the Peach Chair & Coconut Juice as well?

I sent you two of them which is the limit for today. I can send you the coconut juice tomorrow.

I would love the Angled Signpost

I was too late on requesting the Zen Style Stone but if anyone gets a double please let me know.

I have the angled signpost for you, but it won't let me send it because we haven't visited each other in the game. We'll have to figure something out.

Hey everybody.

If you need to offload some fruit (Cherries are my native), looking for Sahara today or even just bored and want to visit the southern hemisphere my Island gates are open most of the time.

I work from home (even before COVID) and have it running most of the time when I'm not dealing with customers.

Just got my Island designer tool so it's currently under development and a bit spartan atm.

Currently, it's Monday 11:30 am local on a beautiful autumn day in beautiful Büstafazu.

Hey everybody.

If you need to offload some fruit (Cherries are my native), looking for Sahara today or even just bored and want to visit the southern hemisphere my Island gates are open most of the time.

I work from home (even before COVID) and have it running most of the time when I'm not dealing with customers.

Just got my Island designer tool so it's currently under development and a bit spartan atm.

Currently, it's Monday 11:30 am local on a beautiful autumn day in beautiful Büstafazu.

I might be able to come by in an hour or so. I have that angled signpost recipe for you. Do you need anything else?

Hey everybody.

I’m bored...coming now

Hey everybody.

Thanks for letting me come over. Couldn't stay long. Caught a couple of maple leafs. 😂

Gates are open for the next hour ish. I have some chores to do so I’ll probably be standing lifelessly by my house. Yuka is the one giving out the recipe, to find her house turn left as soon as you get out of the airport. There is bunch of houses and some fences, hers is the blue one.

Paging @Tys1

8a3cb1tnlt051.jpg

She are Coach were my first two. I'll never let them leave.

She and Goose were our first two. My wife and I already have her photo, and she has one of those original basic houses, plus we now have another villager with her personality type. We were okay with her leaving.

Haven't opened my gates in a while, but this free DIY pile is getting out of control. Opened for a DIY free-for-all! Please save me. Closed back up for a bit, but I'll be back on later.

Also have Ike in my campsite today, and I'm not inviting him to stay.

Last edited:
Back