The peepee albums by debianlinux

debianlinux

I have a commute that, depending on traffic conditions, ranges from 35 minutes to sometimes 90 minutes. Also, I frequently go from work to the gym and use the car ride as an opportunity to both listen to full albums and hydrate. Inevitably there are times I am caught frenetically dancing in my car seat with a full bladder which always gives the music a unique texture.

I won't try to recount past peepee albums but I will start the thread fresh with a new one today!

This has been it as of late because i have an 08 Tacoma sooooo no aux. Long story short last 2 weeks have been hit or miss catching the bathroom at 4:55 (which i always need) so yea between that and traffic. I zone in on these lyrics as a distraction

tom-delonge-wtf1.gif

To clarify and to expound; as a card carrying N&G member I not only have #impeccabletaste but I also listen to music substantially more than the average homo sapien. I tend to listen to whole albums but I’m fairly intolerant, these days, of shoddy music. Thus, if I’ve stuck with an album long enough to get into a peepee debacle with it you can be rest assured it’s a good one and should be checked out.

I have a commute that, depending on traffic conditions, ranges from 35 minutes to sometimes 90 minutes. Also, I frequently go from work to the gym and use the car ride as an opportunity to both listen to full albums and hydrate. Inevitably there are times I am caught frenetically dancing in my car seat with a full bladder which always gives the music a unique texture.

I won't try to recount past peepee albums but I will start the thread fresh with a new one today!

The 3 questions I need answered on each of your pee pee albums going forward:

Where did you discover this album?
And how do you like it?
And did you make it to the bathroom on time?

Please and thank you!
And I'm also going to try to listen to each album you post. TRY being the operative word since we all know how effing large my backlog is.

The 3 questions I need answered on each of your pee pee albums going forward:

Where did you discover this album?
And how do you like it?
And did you make it to the bathroom on time?

Please and thank you!
And I'm also going to try to listen to each album you post. TRY being the operative word since we all know how effing large my backlog is.
I found Bobbie's Girl on a torrent site as a recent release, thought it looked interesting, and gave it a try. I generally have a deep queue of stuff I find like this that I expect to be roughly 85% not of interest but occasionally find real gems like this.

I really liked this album. It has quite a laid back vibe that I didn't expect for what is ostensibly a rock group. To me it had heavy nods towards jazz but maintained indie rock sensibilities. I think it's high time that our older artists flexed like this instead of trying to keep up with the kids these days. This album creates space and asks you sit in it.

I did make it to the bathroom on time. I've not had an accident yet altho I have had some close calls and seriously eyed my water canister as a potential emergency option.

By chance, would you be open to the idea of the possibility of the mere chance of the eventuality and the capability of the prospect of changing the name?
That's a non-negotiable. These recommendations come about by specific circumstances and have already been, ahem, christened. When I am dead and gone and they make compilations of my work, ala John Peele, I want there to be that slight grimace when one fan must state his sources to another.

By chance, would you be open to the idea of the possibility of the mere chance of the eventuality and the capability of the prospect of changing the name?
That's a non-negotiable. These recommendations come about by specific circumstances and have already been, ahem, christened. When I am dead and gone and they make compilations of my work, ala John Peele, I want there to be that slight grimace when one fan must state his sources to another.

Urinalysis: The Musical

Found on same torrent site.

Previously familiar with his work. This is pretty expansive and has very polished pacing. If you like Nils Frahm, Venetian Snares, and Apparat this may be for you.

There's a lot of trickling plinky sounds that did a number on me in traffic but I did make it in spite of the musical harassment.

In this brave new world of working from home and closed gyms this thread had eventually completely slipped my mind. But it came back with a roaring vengeance this rushed to the office morning sitting in some standstill traffic.

Today’s entry is as if James Alexander Bright had a freaky Friday incident with Brian Borcherdt and decided to produce an album inspired by taking heroic doses of psychedelic mushrooms and bingeing Holy Hive.

The collaborators really do bring to mind the question of who made who, here.

Back