The National - Cherry Tree Club

Let's see if @Bennnnn and @threesunrises can keep their National variant collecting going with these, I'm out. Even worse it is only 8 songs on vinyl.
Haha. I was just coming to post. I bought one. Gotta have that vinyl even if it’s a bit disappointing that it’s so short. But the book looks great too. I went with the unsigned (cause it’s just a book plate that is signed) blue/white split. Still absurdly expensive…but oh well

Like I opted to not buy A Lot Of Sorrow when I could. And now it’s essentially impossible unless you want to spend even more money. I feel these will also be hard to come by and I don’t want to kick myself for just not pulling the trigger.
I'm also out. But this is going to be on the "That Escalated Quickly" thread and going for $700+ very very shortly.

Maybe we get it in our next Membership Package?
🤞

Yes but the vinyl we are getting in our next membership package is this show.

Yes but the vinyl we are getting in our next membership package is this show.

Yeah...not the 2020 package we are getting in 2021, I was thinking the 2021 package that we are going to get in 2022.
😁

Let's see if @Bennnnn and @threesunrises can keep their National variant collecting going with these, I'm out. Even worse it is only 8 songs on vinyl.
I bought the blue (which has already sold out!) and got the blue/white split for my daughter. We are pictured in at least one of the photos - the one of Matt in the crowd at Forest Hills. I'm so thrilled that the vinyl is songs from TNLNY show night 2!

I cannot justify buying all the variants..... yet......... ;)

Back