The N&G Twitter Account

IIRC I saw a profile post yesterday about the hashtag we should use on social medias. Was something decided? I've been using #needlesandgroovesforum on Instragam and I know other have too but I won't mind to change if needed. We must all use the same # if we want to improve the visibility of our forum.

IIRC I saw a profile post yesterday about the hashtag we should use on social medias. Was something decided? I've been using #needlesandgroovesforum on Instragam and I know other have too but I won't mind to change if needed. We must all use the same # if we want to improve the visibility of our forum.

Agreed, let's choose one and move forward with that. I had been using #needlesandgroovesforum on Instragam as well and saw the #NGForum profile post from @CAPacelli yesterday. I posted to insta last night and wasn't sure what to use so I used both. Then I realized Cap and I were the only ones who had used the shorter one haha

My only issue with #needlesandgroovesforum is that it's really long, but I think people have already been using it quite a bit. I haven't read through everything--is there a reason not to just use #needlesandgrooves?

My only issue with #needlesandgroovesforum is that it's really long, but I think people have already been using it quite a bit. I haven't read through everything--is there a reason not to just use #needlesandgrooves?
Oh I see, it's a fairly common tag on IG. I like #NGForum, but the full name more obviously links it to us.
#NeeGroo

edit WAIT NEVER MIND I SEE IT NOW DON'T @ ME

giphy.gif

Back