The Mars Volta reuniting / new music (not being trolled this time, apparently)

What does their coma boot look like?
Couldn't find any photos of the inside - descriptions listed as "yellow". Have been wormholing down eBay/Reddit since I saw someone post them yesterday.

OG post that sparked my interest and searches:

Gunna hold onto Frances and Deloused. No guarantee that these remasters turn out amazing (its the hope), but its still also kinda cool owning an original Frances.
Agree! I think I’ll hold my Deloused. I only have a boot of Frances, though, which sounds really good.

Yes, I doubt I'll ever part with my "unofficial" MOV De-loused but I'm definitely interested in any new pressings.

Yes, I doubt I'll ever part with my "unofficial" MOV De-loused but I'm definitely interested in any new pressings.
Agreed, one got the Frances boot from 2015 and I don't think I'll be getting rid of it. But if they do a proper vinyl remaster and it doesn't cost $100 I'll definitely look at getting the new one. Definitely need DeLoused however among others...

THIS - I wasn't so hyped since I first heard them opening for the Red Hot Chili Peppers.
Yes, I was there for RHCP (didn't know much about The Mars Volta (they only had Tremulant out at that point) but they absolutely stole the show and I'll never forget the more than half hour jam at the end of the concert when RHCP were joined by The Mars Volta.

Edit: Can't believe it's been such a long time: Red Hot Chili Peppers Live Archive

What do we think "the reality of dreams" (trans.) could possibly refer to?

Also, I remember waiting on the Ticketmaster site to try to get tickets for the Volta/RHCP show and it selling out in literally five seconds.

THE MARS VOLTA - LA REALIDAD DE LOS SUEÑOS (VINYL BOX SET)

Back