The football thread RenegadeMonster is looking for: NFL talk

Yeah if it wasn't already a tough road ahead it sure is now

I'm a Bengals fan. As much as I hate to say it, you are gifted two free wins in the next six games.

The question, do you want to push for playoffs? You probably have to win 5 of 6 to POSSIBLY get in. I think the Bills get one of the WCs, and the Raiders get the other for now. A lot can happen in this stretch run, so we shall see.

I'm a Bengals fan. As much as I hate to say it, you are gifted two free wins in the next six games.

The question, do you want to push for playoffs? You probably have to win 5 of 6 to POSSIBLY get in. I think the Bills get one of the WCs, and the Raiders get the other for now. A lot can happen in this stretch run, so we shall see.

i dont care anymore. this is / was a .500 team at best. that doesnt know how to win tight games yet.
they are going to be killed by the media after what happened. this thing might fall apart now.

Oh definitely, we have to push for it, I don't think we will make it but I'd love to have some positive momentum going into next season. I was thinking the ravens would crumble but they are looking scary so I don't think k we have a chance at the division and the wild card is a bit daunting at this moment still love to see us win out so we can come back next year with a vengeance

Wow, I knew he was good and breaking records. But wow! Is he getting the recognition he deserves outside of Who Dat Nation? It's hard to tell since I'm in the middle of it.
Hes definitely looked at as one of the best WRs in all of football and I even see his named mentioned as an outside MVP candidate (even though theres no way he wins it) I'm a huge fan of his, but that's more because I've had him his entire career in my main keeper league.

Hes definitely looked at as one of the best WRs in all of football and I even see his named mentioned as an outside MVP candidate (even though theres no way he wins it) I'm a huge fan of his, but that's more because I've had him his entire career in my main keeper league.
No way he gets MVP. But nice to hear he's even considered.

I think Lamar Jackson has that MVP pretty much wrapped up, no? They are looking unstoppable.

No way he gets MVP. But nice to hear he's even considered.

I think Lamar Jackson has that MVP pretty much wrapped up, no? They are looking unstoppable.
Its between him and Russ Wilson right now imo, but yea I'd say Lamar has the edge currently

thats awesome, bet you had a blast.
thats roughly were i sat too, the sun killed me for the first hour during that monday night game.

Welp, 12 games, 12 leads, 3 wins. The Lions are doing what they normally do but in truly spectacular fashion this year.

1) Finally. A win. Won't be mentioned in the same breath as the 0-16 Lions or 0-16 Browns. Glad to get the monkey off the back. 🐯

2) The Baltimore Ravens are the best team now. The MVP is Lamar Jackson's to lose.

3) I can't believe the Eagles lost that game. Absolutely inexcusable.

1) Finally. A win. Won't be mentioned in the same breath as the 0-16 Lions or 0-16 Browns. Glad to get the monkey off the back. 🐯

I was kind of hoping for the shame of 0-16. Not that it'd wake up Mike Brown. Bengals are never going to win with the Brown Family.

Taysom Hill can play some football. Good gracious, what a game he had.

Back