The football thread RenegadeMonster is looking for: NFL talk

At least the defense doesn't seem completely useless this year.
Yeah I mean the defense looked good, but they looked good against a completely useless Bears offense. I'm thinking that doesn't continue against... um... MOST other teams. That was one of the worst games I've ever tried to watch.

i cant remember being that excited about a Browns season ever ! while the expectations might be too high, i could still be an awesome season by my low standards :unsure:
add the fact that ill be seeing my first game ever
They could actually be quite good this year! I hope so. They've been the whipping boys for far too long. And have fun at the game! Which one are you going to?

Drew Brees is a HOF quarterback but he's always been a huge dork willing to do anything for a quick (occasionally unethical) buck

Drew Brees is a HOF quarterback but he's always been a huge dork willing to do anything for a quick (occasionally unethical) buck

He needs handlers. Or something. Lol

I have played as many snaps as Antonio Brown will for the Oakland Raiders. Unbelievable.
This guy was well on pace to being a first-ballot HOF and he has thrown away any hope of that. I wonder what team would take a chance on him now.

The Pats. For like 1 million dollars. Because of course they will.

We really can't have nice things, can we?
Would be the obvious low risk move for NE. The moment he acts up or demands more touches, send him back into the FA pool. Their locker room culture would not tolerate it.

Back