The football thread RenegadeMonster is looking for: NFL talk

Yeah, Barring a big comeback by the Rodgers through 6 weeks the Bears are gonna be on top of the NFC North. I don’t really know how to wrap my head around it.
I know how I feel about it. Its crazy how much that pick 6 just flipped the confidence in Rodgers and the offense. They were making easy work of the Bucs D those first couple drives.

I know how I feel about it. Its crazy how much that pick 6 just flipped the confidence in Rodgers and the offense. They were making easy work of the Bucs D those first couple drives.
Yeah, I assumed Rodgers was on his way to smoking the Bucs. Then two bad turnovers and the wheels kinda fell off.

You know there was a full moon last night because the bengals actually won against the titans.

And just like that, we have surpassed our record from last year in half a season's time by half of a win ❤️
I become increasingly confident in Joe Burrow's ability to lead with every passing week.

The Saints really wanted to give it away yesterday, but they hung in.
The Saints are something else lol. They’ve really been impressing me and underwhelming me all at once this season. I’m impressed because they’re 5-2 without any of their receiving core but underwhelmed because I don’t see them being able to win in the playoffs again with how they’re playing right now.

And the Lions just keep on doing Lions stuff. They will finish 8-8 which is their classic, lifelong no-man's land. That means medium level draft pick, and enough 'progress' to keep this GM and coaching staff in place.

Plus, Stafford plays so seemingly numb and/or disinterested sometimes...now I am too.

One playoff win since 1991...I swear it defies all odds.

Back