The football thread RenegadeMonster is looking for: NFL talk

23d5fe848b6e78b8fe215376b4b1a5cb.gif

Should be a fun final but Jimmy G is gunna have to throw more than 8 passes to beat KC.
Not that I'm weeping over the Packers going home, but you're right. That being said though, they did exactly what they knew the Packers couldn't prevent AT ALL. They had a good season, but I gotta wonder what's going to happen in Packer land in the coming years.

Should be a fun game :)

Not that I'm weeping over the Packers going home, but you're right. That being said though, they did exactly what they knew the Packers couldn't prevent AT ALL. They had a good season, but I gotta wonder what's going to happen in Packer land in the coming years.

Should be a fun game :)
Packer land is going to be a barren and windy tundra for quite a few upcoming years. Too many issues to fix in the short time that a clearly declining Rodgers has left.

The Vikings got embarrassed 38-7 while playing for the opportunity for a home field Super Bowl just two years ago.

Go Birds.
As an Eagles fan with Minnesota in laws, this might be my favorite single Eagles game of all time, just slightly edging out the actual Superbowl win.

When the Eagles got eliminated by Seattle this year my mother in law started talking shit and I just sent her this video in return. It gets good around the 2 minute mark.

Back