The football thread RenegadeMonster is looking for: NFL talk

tenor.gif

Last edited:
Also, lmao at Browns hiring Stefanski for their HC position. Seemed to be a good coordinator (though I don't know how much influence Kubiak had), but I don't think he's ready for a HC job. Especially tasked with turning around the Browns.

Also, lmao at Browns hiring Stefanski for their HC position. Seemed to be a good coordinator (though I don't know how much influence Kubiak had), but I don't think he's ready for a HC job. Especially tasked with turning around the Browns.

I wonder how many points per game eric bieniemy needs to average to get a HC position. If only there were an obvious reason why he's not getting a chance........

Last edited:

well see, i think for once they have done their homework on this guy with him allready being in the mix last year.
and its not like a total rebuild at the moment, yes there are holes but its fixable. do i believe anyone can fix this franchise ? thats another question :)

it seems the Vikes are letting their DC walk . seems like an option for the Browns if there are ties to Stefanski and the ST coach.

well see, i think for once they have done their homework on this guy with him allready being in the mix last year.
and its not like a total rebuild at the moment, yes there are holes but its fixable. do i believe anyone can fix this franchise ? thats another question :)

it seems the Vikes are letting their DC walk . seems like an option for the Browns if there are ties to Stefanski and the ST coach.

I guess what I mean by turn around is turning around the tradition and culture of the team. On paper, the browns actually have a pretty dang good team, it just seems to be something related to the culture of the organization that is holding you guys down.

I guess what I mean by turn around is turning around the tradition and culture of the team. On paper, the browns actually have a pretty dang good team, it just seems to be something related to the culture of the organization that is holding you guys down.

i mostly felt the lack of discipline, bad playcalling by someone who has little to none experience ,the starting QB caring more about commercials and regressing were holding them back more than that loser mentality.
lets hope theres more accountability next season.

what are your thoughts on George Edwards ? he has been with the Vikes quite long

i mostly felt the lack of discipline, bad playcalling by someone who has little to none experience ,the starting QB caring more about commercials and regressing were holding them back more than that loser mentality.
lets hope theres more accountability next season.

what are your thoughts on George Edwards ? he has been with the Vikes quite long

I can't say I know how much influence he has over the defense vs how much influence Zim Zam has on the defense. We will find out this next year truly how much he means to our team. Either way, it isn't good losing both our OC and DC in the same day

I agree.

Heard some things through the grape vine about why McDaniels didn't get/take the job. All off the record though, but wish I could share. Bottom line is that neither the Browns nor my Bengals will succeed under current ownership.

I agree.

Heard some things through the grape vine about why McDaniels didn't get/take the job. All off the record though, but wish I could share. Bottom line is that neither the Browns nor my Bengals will succeed under current ownership.

Completely agree on the browns part, don't know much about the Bengals, but the Haslem's have been nothing short of a disaster. I don't mind the hire of Stefanski, and to be honest no matter who we hired, we would have had some on the love side and others on the hate side. While I wanted Saleh, Stef seems to be a natural leader and I think leadership is what the Browns have been lacking. So can't get too excited as the Browns have killed every hope gene in my body, but I can say I'm ready to get a OC/DC so we can begin rebuilding our offensive line.

Back