The Beatles

Trying to decide whether I want to buy the 5xLP or 8xLP box set of All Things Must Pass 50th Anniversary. Anyone get the 5xLP and wish they got the 8xLP set? I really dug the outtakes on streaming. Definitely enjoyed the jams the most, but it was all really enjoyable.

Trying to decide whether I want to buy the 5xLP or 8xLP box set of All Things Must Pass 50th Anniversary. Anyone get the 5xLP and wish they got the 8xLP set? I really dug the outtakes on streaming. Definitely enjoyed the jams the most, but it was all really enjoyable.
Why not stream it first ?- if it’s any help most opinions on line suggest the demos only on the 8 lp are the best things on the set - I got the Splatter vinyl and the 3 cd set ..the outtakes are fun but imo not something I will listen to that often....I’m waiting on a price drop on the 5 cd set which was madly overpriced for the design...no book etc

The Get Back Book is out tomorrow btw.

Back in a big Beatles kick cause of Let It Be getting reissued (and the doc coming out next month). I have the big deluxe version ordered (no notice yet). Anyway, as much of Beatles fan as I am, I haven't watched all of Anthology. So, that's happening now. I don't know why I haven't done the whole thing before. I truly don't know. But here we are now. Finally.

I am spinning the recent mix of Abbey Road and although I don't think it's that bad, it definitely does feel lacking slightly in something. But the punchiness of the bass on some of these songs is great.

edit: legit just got the notice that my Let It Be has shipped, and is supposedly coming tomorrow (doubtful).

Back in a big Beatles kick cause of Let It Be getting reissued (and the doc coming out next month). I have the big deluxe version ordered (no notice yet). Anyway, as much of Beatles fan as I am, I haven't watched all of Anthology. So, that's happening now. I don't know why I haven't done the whole thing before. I truly don't know. But here we are now. Finally.
We usually watch it once a year around the holidays, although that may be tough this year with this
I am spinning the recent mix of Abbey Road and although I don't think it's that bad, it definitely does feel lacking slightly in something. But the punchiness of the bass on some of these songs is great.

edit: legit just got the notice that my Let It Be has shipped, and is supposedly coming tomorrow (doubtful).
I still havn't decided on which version to get. Leaning flac & single Lp, and wait for the lp box price to come down in a year although the book does look nice. Let us know want you think, here, there, and everywhere.

Shockingly it did arrive today! And it’s impressively big

View attachment 114865

Looking forward to picking this up from my local tomorrow! My excitement to hear the Glynn John’s mix is winning over my slight annoyance that there’s no Naked. I’ll have to head to cogs and the scalpers when I’ve some funds built back up again!

Looking forward to picking this up from my local tomorrow! My excitement to hear the Glynn John’s mix is winning over my slight annoyance that there’s no Naked. I’ll have to head to cogs and the scalpers when I’ve some funds built back up again!
I was wondering why Naked isn’t included but yeah I guess it’s cause of the Glynn John mix - which I’m really excited about too.
Nice!

Can someone refresh my memory if they are releasing the rooftop concert in audio at this time in any of these variants ?
I thought it was included with this set but taking a look at all the track listings I don’t see it. So unfortunately I guess not. Which is weird.

Back