Sub Pop Singles Club

Djxfactor511

Didn't see a thread for this yet so I'll create for yet another record club that I'm in.

What have you thought of the first two so far?

I got my shipping notice for the next batch this afternoon.

Here's a running list of the singles so far:

Second set is on the way to me, the first two were fine, see how this goes to see if I will be interested in future volumes

Oh, and I see that mine have left the facility in Greensboro, so I imagine they'll be delivered this week.

Singles Club Vol. 5
The Sub Pop Singles Club is back for another round! We are now taking subscriptions for the fifth volume of our storied vinyl 7” subscription service. Join now to get 12 limited-edition, great-sounding, great-looking little vinyl records delivered straight to your mailbox between April 2020 and February 2021.
Just what the heck is this so-called “club,” you ask? Well, the short version is that intermittently, since 1988, Sub Pop has roped artists into letting us release a couple of their songs on the 7” vinyl format, resulting in releases by Nirvana, Soundgarden, L7, The White Stripes, Bright Eyes, and a ton more. We then shipped these singles to people who had the forethought to subscribe, in advance, to the Singles Club. Many of these singles have since become very rare and sought-after. (Ok, so a few haven’t, but who’s counting?) Most recently, we somehow pulled off the Sub Pop Singles Club Vol. 4, running from April 2019-February 2020 (and totally closed for subscriptions since February, so don’t ask!). You can hear many of the past Singles Club releases via the Sub Pop Singles Club Playlist.
The Sub Pop Singles Club Vol. 5 will keep this fine tradition of excellent new music and logistical headaches going for yet another year. These singles are one-time, limited pressings with exclusive tracks by each artist. Subscribe now or assuredly regret later!
What do you get with a subscription?
  • Approximately 24 amazing, exclusive songs by your new favorite musicians! Artists confirmed so far include Father John Misty, Ohmme, Clarke and the Himselfs, L.O.T.I.O.N. Multinational Corporation, TEKE::TEKE, Sumac, Luz Elena Mendoza (of Y La Bamba). More TBA!
  • 12 vinyl 7” singles with artful packaging lovingly designed by the musicians and the Sub Pop art department!
  • A nice box to store them all in!
  • An official Sub Pop Singles Club Vol. 5 membership card!
  • Coolness! Conversation pieces! Things to have and hold over people who don’t have them! Relatives and acquaintances who are surprised to find out they still make those things! And other side-effects of record collecting!
If you’re the gift-giving type, know that if you subscribe by December 16th we will have the above-mentioned membership card in the mail to you before we close for the holidays (which should - no guarantees - arrive to addresses in the United States by Christmas).

Subscribe here!

That LOTION. Track is great. I have their demo and a split 12”. Great band

Got my box along with the Father John Misty and Guerilla Toss singles. The box is simple, but feels glossy and well made. I am satisfied having a place to store all of the singles. :)

Back