Record Store Day 2021

THE LIST IS OUT
Swirlies and Miles Davis for me

As predicted, the only thing on my list is the All Them Witches live album (which was bumped from the summer list).

I’ll make sure to put a request for it once the Help List thread launches closer to Black Friday.

Surprised Beleza Tropical (Brazil Classics, Vol. 1) is getting another press considering they did the 3LP box of every volume for RSD not too long ago. Interesting that they're splitting it out to a 2LP, too. The last remaster sounded solid as a 1LP.

Absolutely nothing caught my eye as a "must-have." Maybe the Hendrix live thing but even then the pressing number on that is huge so it's one I will probably be able to get cheap on discogs later. Nothing else jumped out at me. I'm sure the Spoon thing is exciting for fans of Spoon tho

Absolutely nothing caught my eye as a "must-have." Maybe the Hendrix live thing but even then the pressing number on that is huge so it's one I will probably be able to get cheap on discogs later. Nothing else jumped out at me. I'm sure the Spoon thing is exciting for fans of Spoon tho
I love how it doesn’t even say what it is just a spoon 7”

So there is some Bill Evans on the list! I love that album, and that looks like it'll sound amazing based on the details. I might grab a copy if it makes it to the US, though, I do already own a Japanese pressing and the CD.

@MikeH , not sure if you own this album yet.

Back