Record Sleeve Recommendation Thread

also why does the company we all talk about have such THICC jackets... bitte orca is as big as my 3LP non gatefold sonic CD soundtrack

it barely fits the ultimate outers

oh and numero group they are awful with some width

(basically i need one bigger sized LP sleeve for a slightly too high width LP, one or 2 box set sleeves that can do like an inch or so of size, and a decent amount of what are the usual 2.5 or so)

Last edited:
I've ordered some Japanese blue note albums recently but those resealable sleeves are getting damn frustrating!

What non-resealable outer sleeves would you guys recommend for a nice snug fit for albums with obis? Would sleeve city 5.0's be okay?

Superb, ordered. Thanks for quick response! 👍🏻

If you already placed your order just a heads up next time you can get up to 5 free samples of other inner and outer sleeves to test out for free with your order. I talked about it a bit a few posts up but I prefer the 2.5 mill over the 5.0 but you can't go wrong either way it's purely individual preference and both are very high quality with great quality control. I also prefer sleeve city's ultimate inner sleeves to MoFi's.

If you already placed your order just a heads up next time you can get up to 5 free samples of other inner and outer sleeves to test out for free with your order. I talked about it a bit a few posts up but I prefer the 2.5 mill over the 5.0 but you can't go wrong either way it's purely individual preference and both are very high quality with great quality control. I also prefer sleeve city's ultimate inner sleeves to MoFi's.

Minor bummer but note that the samples will come with stickers on them that are very difficult if not impossible to remove.

Question:

Three weeks ago i bought three packs of MoFi inner sleeves, washed some records, opened a pack and inserted the records into them only to notice that the sleeves are a bit static. They stick together on the inside and you have to work a bit to get the records in and out of the sleeves. Two of the three packs are like that and are getting replaced but do i need to clean the records again before putting them in new sleeves or can i just switch them over?

Question:

Three weeks ago i bought three packs of MoFi inner sleeves, washed some records, opened a pack and inserted the records into them only to notice that the sleeves are a bit static. They stick together on the inside and you have to work a bit to get the records in and out of the sleeves. Two of the three packs are like that and are getting replaced but do i need to clean the records again before putting them in new sleeves or can i just switch them over?
I feel like as long as not too much static is on the LP its safe

Does anyone know if sleeve city is back up and running? I need outers. If not, does anyone have a good recommendation for a substitution?

I use the Ultimate Outer 2.5:

Also in need of sleeves. I use Sleeve City Ult 2.5's but they seem to be backordered. Any other recommendations? And/or a code for sleeve city so I can just backorder them?

Also in need of sleeves. I use Sleeve City Ult 2.5's but they seem to be backordered. Any other recommendations? And/or a code for sleeve city so I can just backorder them?
I just ordered from here:

Can let ya know how they are when I receive them if ya want! Free shipping and really cheap prices especially if you buy a ton of them.

I just ordered from here:

Can let ya know how they are when I receive them if ya want! Free shipping and really cheap prices especially if you buy a ton of them.
Thanks! Ordered the 500ct 2mm polypro’s. For that price I’ll have sleeves for life. And if I fill that many my girlfriend will leave me so I guess that makes more room for records? Thanks again for the recommendation.

Back