Quarantine Dream - Artists Live Streams

61A81B13-03BB-4B39-85FD-EE6C531C129D.jpeg

If anyone wants to see a Needle & Groover in action, I am performing a Facebook live stream concert on Friday night, 8pm EST!

This is part of a series by local record store Vinyl Street Cafe, if you are looking for it.

Total Access—a "HoloStreaming Virtual Venue"—debuted on Twitch last night.
Really digging the production style!

Visual teaser:

First stream featured Reggie Watts, Panther Modern, and S. Product.

S. Product is a new synth/industrial duo by Melissa Scaduto (of Sextile) & Kyle Hamon (of Arkitect/Private Selection).
Panther Modern is the solo synth-punk monicker of Brady Keehn (also of Sextile fame).
Reggie Watts is Reggie Watts. Duh!

Stream looks long, but you can fast forward through set changes since it's streaming on-demand now.

Winona Oak and afterwards Alec Benjamin, live in a few minutes

Imogen Heap is going live next hour for her (now regular) Tuesday improvisation stream. Today she will be covering some ionnalee/iamamiwhoami!

This is the first of Rickie Lee Jones show's she's been doing on her Facebook page, She is doing another this Sunday, 12 PM New Orleans time I believe, they are truly special .

Tank & the Bangas teamed up with the Louisiana Philharmonic Orchestra for one hell of a special on-demand performance. (Only just getting around to watching it now.) I love them so much!

Back