Pre-Order Thread

Ouch £70 inc postage direct from superfly. These should make it over here right? @Mr Moore what do you think? I’m after both but especially the spiritual jazz one. I’m thinking it might be one that If Music might have at some point?
Preorder on Phonica is already up! Might be up on other sites shortly too:

Yeah, If Music, Phonica and occasionally Honest Jon's tend to get the Superflys in stock.

EDIT: Phonica are taking pre orders at £25 each
Preorder on Phonica is already up! Might be up on other sites shortly too:
Brill, I pre-ordered them to pick up. The last ones Phonica had sold out super quick. I went down there’s to ask and the guy I talked to said they didn’t even make it to the shop floor, they all sold out online first.

White Lies – To Lose My Life 10th anniversary reissue!

1568305544723.png
Little Common Twist by Charles Rumback and Ryley Walker out 8 November 2019 on thrilljockey.

Love that cover art and translucent pink vinyl, the first single sounds good, and this blurb caught my eye: "The recording has a pastoral quality that recalls Van Morrison’s classic album Veedon Fleece."

Last edited:
View attachment 16903

Little Common Twist by Charles Rumback and Ryley Walker out 8 November 2019 on thrilljockey.

Love that cover art and translucent pink vinyl, the first single sounds good, and this blurb caught my eye: "The recording has a pastoral quality that recalls Van Morrison’s classic album Veedon Fleece."

Did Ryley get dropped by Dead Oceans or is it just this duo group that's on Thrill Jockey?

One of my favourite albums from the 2000s, White Lies' To Lose My Life..., is being reissued in October. It did see a vinyl release back in 2009 though it fetches a pretty penny these days.

Shipping from the UK stings a bit but all records will be signed. They have bundles and stuff with a t-shirt and pin badge. Link: White Lies - To Lose My Life...

Also available is this deluxe package priced at $55 (!!) - bit too rich for my blood though I do love this record.

unnamed-2.jpg

I reco
One of my favourite albums from the 2000s, White Lies' To Lose My Life..., is being reissued in October. It did see a vinyl release back in 2009 though it fetches a pretty penny these days.

Shipping from the UK stings a bit but all records will be signed. They have bundles and stuff with a t-shirt and pin badge. Link: White Lies - To Lose My Life...

Also available is this deluxe package priced at $55 (!!) - bit too rich for my blood though I do love this record.

View attachment 16919
I recommend the Norman or Juno links I posted above for better import shipping ($51 total instead of $70+ via White Lies directly).

Not a pre-order anymore, but I'm really enjoying this one - and maybe you do too:

Sandro Perri - Soft Landing
I ended up just getting the WAV download from the Constellation site (a little cheaper than bandcamp). I do like it, but I think my expectations were too high after 'In Another Life'.

Kacey Musgraves - Golden Hour (Target Exclusive, LP Picture Disc)
renderTimingPixel.png

For anyone who may have missed it, the caretaker - an empty bliss beyond this world got a restock

Back