Pre-Order Thread

65063.jpg

z7lhRAAkEMDxUtCsNXE_pxjq2vVsbbAuc70RfKk3PRtREX8KCzE8zXAbwVOUm0RloOJw__lBNP_baEitrltvr_-armAvhLQQHXwoeJ2EMQ4LfZBvhR-nijZ0TdVe0l_N1wVBO3aDQA=s0-d-e1-ft

PXL_20211130_125205777_150x150.jpg

Yes it is, would love to see him concert. He played the Ryman back in 2014-2015 but I had no money at the time. He seems to rarely tour the states or anywhere other than Europe for that matter.
Yeah, I'm ready for another tour too. Saw him in a smallish place here with Bahamas opening. Pretty great night as they're both a couple faves!

Soul Step Announces SSR-080!

Soul Step Records continues to support and highlight the music scene in Cincinnati, OH. Our latest release takes us back to Ohio to present to you the unbelievably talented Lauren Eylise and her album, “This Is Personal.” We will have a Limited to 100 SMOKE vinyl as well as 25 Wax Mage copies!

Lauren Eylise’s genre-defying music can only be accurately categorized as eclectic-soul, as an array of influences make up her sound while each song is born from lessons of the soul. Her commanding vocals and acoustic stylings exude an indie-folk style with R&B overtones that easily appeal to the energy of Pop music. And when armed with her full band, The Part-Time Lovers, the soul singer’s sound fuses funkadelic rock and electric blues. She is unapologetic, autonomously sensual and vulnerably transparent in her music and presence.

Lauren Eylise’s resume reflects more than six years of work under her belt. As such, she has opened stages for the likes of Patti Labelle, Erykah Badu, Jidenna, Tank, and The Bangas Yasiin Bey, Talib Kweli, Train, John Legend, Matt Kearney, Raheem Devaughn, Tank, and many more.

Lauren Eylise is for fans of SZA, Jorja Smith, and Solange. “This Is Personal” is like getting an audiobook of Lauren’s diary. Straightforward and honest songwriting that’s perfectly paired with romantic and lush musical arrangements. Once you drop the needle on this LP, you will get punched with Lauren’s soulful vocals. Sit back and enjoy the ride as you hear songs about love, good whiskey, and finding yourself.

Soul Step Records will be releasing the LP “This Is Personal” by Lauren Eylise to Soul Step Subscribers on Saturday, December 4th.

The general public sale will begin on Monday, December 6th. The tracks on this LP can be found on streaming on all services right now.
IMG_4829.jpgIMG_4832.jpg

Indiegogo campaign for a Floating Action tribute album with covers by Angel Olsen, Fruit Bats, Scott McMicken, Jim James, and more:

Is this link not showing up? My post keeps rendering it as Media.

Okay, remove the spaces around indiegogo I guess:

https://www. indiegogo .com/projects/the-friend-who-knows-floating-action-tribute#/

Back