Pre-Order Thread

You have have to give a certain cryptozoologic litigator involved. @Mathew Chupacabra J.D. paging @Mathew Chupacabra J.D.
I was halfway through a spectacular bottle of Niepoort in Lalique 1863 when I was interrupted by my phone "blowing up" as the kids would say. I don't know what this is in regards to but you're all sued. I'm also launching a class action lawsuit on behalf of my leisure time, co-signed by this half drunk bottle of port.

Last edited:
Highly recommended.

Kelly Leee Owens - Inner Song

Also available as dies Exclusive and Dinked Edition.
Thanks for posting! I loved her self-titled debut, but I'll need to hold up on this until I hear more of it, since this single is way too much a turn towards techno for my tastes.

Highly recommended.

Kelly Leee Owens - Inner Song

Also available as dies Exclusive and Dinked Edition.

Just was listening to the first song Melt! Dinked edition comes with signed pic on clear vinyl for “best sound”. Given the way Melt! rolled through the headphones this could be a good one.

Soul Step Records proudly announces SSR-062, two tracks from Cara Louise.

Cara Louise, is a singer songwriter from St. Louis, MO. Louise's sound combines soulful vibrato with creative melodies and honest lyricism. Major influences include 1960's pop, early 2000's indie-rock and Americana music.

Louise worked with producer David Beeman. The outcome is her EP titled Fragile Heart. The collection separates Louise from her past work with Cara Louise Band as she navigates a 1960s yé-yé-inspired production by introducing synthesizers, drum triggers and ethereal vocal effects to her otherwise alt-country sound.

Cara Louise, for fans of She & Him, Kacey Musgraves and Caroline Rose. These two tracks are pure Indie Pop & Americana bliss. Packaged lovingly in the standard Soul Step Records sleeve.

Limited to 100 "Heartbreak Vinyl" Available to Soul Step Subscribers on February 29th and to the general public on March 2nd. You can dig deeper into all things Soul Step in the "Vinyl Clubs" section of the N&G Site!

IMG_8682.jpg

Recommended.

Perfume Genius - Set My Heart On Fire Immediately

Recommended.

Perfume Genius - Set My Heart On Fire Immediately
I’m almost certain there will be a VMP version. That said, I immediately ordered the Matador exclusive :LOL:

I’m almost certain there will be a VMP version. That said, I immediately ordered the Matador exclusive :LOL:
I will say though, I just ordered the matador exclusive of the King Krule album and forgot to cancel and ordered VMP too. The matador one is dishwarped to hell and they haven’t responded to me about a refund or replacement...my VMP version arrived in great shape, granted I got it a few days later.

I will say though, I just ordered the matador exclusive of the King Krule album and forgot to cancel and ordered VMP too. The matador one is dishwarped to hell and they haven’t responded to me about a refund or replacement...my VMP version arrived in great shape, granted I got it a few days later.
My VMP Krule has some non-fill in the first minute or so of side A. Such a bummer.

That’s a bummer! Usually they’re quite responsive. My Matador copy is nearly perfect actually so there are good copies out there.

Back