Political Discussion

It’s good to know that his research revealed the real truth about “Marge Vs. The Monorail” this whole time I had the wool pulled over my eyes thinking it was a parody/homage to the 1957 Meredith Wilson Broadway Musical, The Music Man.
View attachment 200739
I can’t imagine what this news must be like for you. We’re here for you.

The professor with the Homer Simpson avatar can you even be trusted?
tenor.gif

I was reading more of dudes manifesto and looks like beyond The Simpsons, several bands are part of the propaganda machine as well…

“Notably, Grateful Dead lyricist Robert Hunterwas a participant in the CIA’s MK-ULTRAprogram of brainwashing and psychological torture, according to this declassified CIA document. And when we know the big story (that we’re in a totalitarian doomsday cult), we recognize that the name “Grateful Dead” is a perfect name for a cult leader band: The fans not realizing they were the grateful dead all along. Likewise, the band’s iconic stealie logo evokes death and brainwashing.”

“I bet you never noticed how often The Beatles evoke violent imagery: Maxwell’s Silver Hammer is a happy, cheery song about a violent serial killer. A Day in the Life depicts a gruesome death. Rocky Raccoon, Bungalow Bill, Piggies, Tomorrow Never Knows all evoke death and violence. The words Happiness is a Warm Gun speak for themselves. They also made The Butcher Cover: The album cover depicts the cheery bandmates strewn with decapitated baby dolls and raw meat. We also find our secret fascist themes in songs like Eleanor Rigby (Look at how lonely and isolated we are), Taxman (Fear the taxman), Yesterday(Turn to nostalgia because life is getting worse), and in their promotion of the nonsense Paul is dead” conspiracy (Get the public to chase conspiracies to hide that fact they’re being ruled by financial criminals). When we realize the scope of the con, we understand why Manson said the Beatles’ White Album was secretly promoting a race war: Because both parties were in on it.”

“For more examples of secret fascist bands, we’ve got Devo, which is short for “devolution” and means that society is becoming too morally decayed. Like the Grateful Dead, their iconic energy dome hats evoke brainwashing. Rage Against the Machine, with members out of Harvard University, is an example of controlled opposition: they promote far-left ideas, but they exist to incite anger and division while they tell their fans of the capitalist machine too powerful to stop.”

I am starting to think that maybe I’ve been brainwashed too.

I was reading more of dudes manifesto and looks like beyond The Simpsons, several bands are part of the propaganda machine as well…

“Notably, Grateful Dead lyricist Robert Hunterwas a participant in the CIA’s MK-ULTRAprogram of brainwashing and psychological torture, according to this declassified CIA document. And when we know the big story (that we’re in a totalitarian doomsday cult), we recognize that the name “Grateful Dead” is a perfect name for a cult leader band: The fans not realizing they were the grateful dead all along. Likewise, the band’s iconic stealie logo evokes death and brainwashing.”

“I bet you never noticed how often The Beatles evoke violent imagery: Maxwell’s Silver Hammer is a happy, cheery song about a violent serial killer. A Day in the Life depicts a gruesome death. Rocky Raccoon, Bungalow Bill, Piggies, Tomorrow Never Knows all evoke death and violence. The words Happiness is a Warm Gun speak for themselves. They also made The Butcher Cover: The album cover depicts the cheery bandmates strewn with decapitated baby dolls and raw meat. We also find our secret fascist themes in songs like Eleanor Rigby (Look at how lonely and isolated we are), Taxman (Fear the taxman), Yesterday(Turn to nostalgia because life is getting worse), and in their promotion of the nonsense Paul is dead” conspiracy (Get the public to chase conspiracies to hide that fact they’re being ruled by financial criminals). When we realize the scope of the con, we understand why Manson said the Beatles’ White Album was secretly promoting a race war: Because both parties were in on it.”

“For more examples of secret fascist bands, we’ve got Devo, which is short for “devolution” and means that society is becoming too morally decayed. Like the Grateful Dead, their iconic energy dome hats evoke brainwashing. Rage Against the Machine, with members out of Harvard University, is an example of controlled opposition: they promote far-left ideas, but they exist to incite anger and division while they tell their fans of the capitalist machine too powerful to stop.”

I am starting to think that maybe I’ve been brainwashed too.
Jesus I didn't even read into it like that yet because I've been too busy today/tonight but this is insane. Now I have something to keep me up for a bit

Jesus I didn't even read into it like that yet because I've been too busy today/tonight but this is insane. Now I have something to keep me up for a bit
Yeah, despite clearly suffering from paranoid delusions, he is a surprisingly decent writer. His blog has been fairly active for about a year so there is a decent amount of posts.

Back