Online Vinyl Deals

I don't get why Amazon never has their shit together for this. It's really strange.
I sorta get the impression they don’t want to actually do a buy 2 get 1 sale but just do it because Target does. They always half ass it. They wait a day or so until Target sells out of a bunch of items then post their albums for sale so you can’t search easily and they leave off the stuff Target sold out of.

I sorta get the impression they don’t want to actually do a buy 2 get 1 sale but just do it because Target does. They always half ass it. They wait a day or so until Target sells out of a bunch of items then post their albums for sale so you can’t search easily and they leave off the stuff Target sold out of.
Agreed. And I don't know if this is temporary, but several LPs I had "saved for later" that qualified yesterday are no longer part of the 3 for 2 as of this morning.

Unless something is sold out at Target, or you have a GC to amazon, the Target sale is far superior. The Target red card gives you an additional 5% off, it includes most/all preorders, they have a better return policy, etc.

It definitely feels like this. But I don't understand it from a business perspective. It doesn't really compete or block Target on selling out. Just plays at leftovers, which can't really be that much of a sales boost.

I mean, f' Bezos, but still seems odd and sloppy for them to do it like this.

Back