Online Vinyl Deals

I'm sure it's not their fault, but they should mark items OOS, not keep taking orders and send out a follow up email stating they're out of stock.

This was the last response I got, and this was on 3/15, haven't heard or received anything since.
"Barring any future delays, we hope to have the products in stock within the next 5-7 business days."

All I know is I got a pile of records sitting here uncleaned and unplayed.......looks like we're going back to MoFi inners.
Just got my shipping notice from Sleeve City!

Has anyone else received a vinyl mail-order catalogue from “Collector’s Choice Music”?

View attachment 94177
View attachment 94179
Just arrived in the mail today. Just wondering which company this would be connected to or how they got my address.
I "think" (?) that this is the same company as Deep discount and pop market...

Hoping I get mine soon
Same here. 😬
My order was all outer sleeves, so not sure if maybe they’re still waiting for inners.

Hopefully these delays are a sign that they’re doing good business and aren’t going anywhere because I really like their outers. A lot. Makes it a lot easier to slide the records out of the shelf because the only friction with the other records is outer sleeve to outer sleeve. And yes, I probably pack my shelves too tightly because I ran out of space but this is how I choose to live in these times.

Has anyone else received a vinyl mail-order catalogue from “Collector’s Choice Music”?

View attachment 94177
View attachment 94179
Just arrived in the mail today. Just wondering which company this would be connected to or how they got my address.
I received it the other day. Prices are high, it went right into the recycling bin

Anyone into the UK Supergroup "Jaded Hearts Club"? This album got some rough reviews from critics but discogs users seem to rate it highly. For $12 (about 1/2 the usual price) it might be worth checking out:

Amazon product ASIN B08D51CG9M
Hadn't heard of this and just streamed it. Good solid covers record. For $12 I'm in. Thanks for the tip!

Last edited:
Comeback is usually good for 20% off.
Yeah so right now I have the Moanin’ and Soul Station Blue note classics preorders and the PJ Harvey “Uh Huh Her” preorder and the black crowes “shake your money maker” in my cart for about $96.93 but with the “comeback” code, it comes to $77.55, and shipping is free.

So Tone Poets would be $28 and Blue Note 80s or Classics are $20 with that code plus free us or intl shipping.

Back