Numero Group

another bizarre pricing for Numero Group albums on amazon.co.uk

was 13 GBP and change when I clicked on it (and immediately purchased).

It's now up again to 37 GBP!

(I understand dynamic pricing, but changes like this are difficult to interpret...)

Damn that's one I would have loved to grab at 13£ !

Was watching The Deuce last night with Dreaming as this year's theme tune. Anyone hear what happened with Numero's Blondie boxset? It was supposed to be out this fall but I have not heard anything since they issued the Heart of Glass 12" last year.

Numero is back with Numerophile. You pay up front and they send you the first 6 pressings they do in 2020, plus an exclusive club-only 7in. Price includes shipping. Not really a club since other than the 7in nothing is exclusive for the members.

Now where did I put that bong?

Numero is back with Numerophile. You pay up front and they send you the first 6 pressings they do in 2020, plus an exclusive club-only 7in. Price includes shipping. Not really a club since other than the 7in nothing is exclusive for the members.

Now where did I put that bong?

Yea--how is this really a deal? I like Numero, but their vinyl pressings aren't really ever fantastic to me and you can almost always get them for deals later on...

Late summer again, which means Planisphere is back into heavy rotation. Unfortunately I can't really enjoy it up north this year but last night I finally watched these incredible promo videos for the album.

Back