New Music Friday!

@Tj. where you at?!
Hey sorry friend, I just haven't been excited by the new releases recently. I've mostly been going back to stuff from earlier in the year that I remember liking. Not sure if it is the music or just my current mood, but I'm sure I will be back to making my lists soon. I did really like the new Mammal Hands album this week and the Flaming Lips album sounded pretty good on first listen. But other than some underground hip hop, that is all I have heard so far.

Hey sorry friend, I just haven't been excited by the new releases recently. I've mostly been going back to stuff from earlier in the year that I remember liking. Not sure if it is the music or just my current mood, but I'm sure I will be back to making my lists soon. I did really like the new Mammal Hands album this week and the Flaming Lips album sounded pretty good on first listen. But other than some underground hip hop, that is all I have heard so far.
All good! I haven't been great over the last few years of exploring new recs aside from my top artists + Spotify recs, so I appreciate your weekly posts!

Looks like a promising weekend for my listening enjoyment!

Albums:
IDLES (already listened and loved it)
Bob Mould (also highly anticipated)
Deftones (I'm hearing really good things)
Fleet Foxes
Sad13
Will Butler
Surfer Blood
Joji

Singles:
Kurt Vile and John Prine
Smashing Pumpkins
Mr. Gnome
Dave Hause and Brian Fallon
Shamir
Bruce Springsteen
Atmosphere
Zeal & Ardor

A few singles:

I saw that Paul Cauthen and Orville Peck did a couple of Righteous Brothers covers as "The Unrighteous Brothers:"

Getting our weekly fix of new Colemine Singles with a new Brooklyn group, the Resonaires

And a little reggae by the Soul Chance featuring Mr Wesley Bright:

Last edited:
Back