Needles & Grooves AoTM /// Vol. 9 - March 2020 /// X-Ray Spex - Germfree Adolescents

I wore out my original copy int the 90s and it eventually also got really bad water damage. I had to wait years to replace it and then I had to order it 4 times to actually end up with a copy (one order got cancelled, one lost and the other destroyed during shipping).
At least, I got the rarest of the reissue variants. I'll post it when I spin it later this week.

Hi Jan, where did you find that? I only saw an overpriced copy on Discogs and decided to go for the slightly less overpriced copy of the clear vinyl at Dodax.

Edit: I am not sure if they can really get hold of the splatter one, but they have the clear for the same proce and are usually very transparent and reliable. ( they have free shipping on vinyl in germany)

Last edited:
That "Delivery time is at least 4 weeks (if available from our supplier)" on jpc has always led to 4 weeks later an e-mail saying that they cant get it from their suppliers...

That is indeed possible in this case, but i had a couple other things that had the same message and worked. Frightened Rabbits winter of mixed drinks had the same and i recently got it from them.
But as noted in the edit above. they have the clear in stock, so if i don´t get the splatter i`ll switch to that.

If I didn't have a UK original (that I bought before the reissues started coming out), I'd grab this variant:

Also interesting to note, the title is Germfree Adolescents, not Germ Free Adolescents. (as the 7" single is named)

Great choice! This is a killer album, and essential in punk history.

Back