Needles & Grooves AoTM /// Vol. 7 - January 2020 /// Clarence Clarity - No Now

Oh my. There's still 23 days from now until announcement day.
View attachment 24696

given the day it’s announced on I think in keeping with the spirit of all Christmas’ you should announce in a drunken turkey coma after everyone has fallen out from being cooped up together all day with no escape possible...

Well, 2nd month in a row Paula has been shunned as the first guess. She's upset at you all!!! Look at what you've done to her! LOOK!!!!

Wellllllllllll, mayyyyyyyybe someone should reissue the crowning achievement that is Spellbound?

The Full Custom Gospel Sounds of the Reverend Horton Heat.

Just because, I don't even know if it's Available on vinyl

It's not.
I've been watching for reissues of the first three albums for a MINUTE now :(
For the record (no pun intended), I personally would take Smoke Em If You Got Em over Full Custom... as slightly more essential.

Oh my. There's still 23 days from now until announcement day.
View attachment 24696
i mean we aren't even CLOSE to guessing it yet (unless you did somehow sin on all of us with douglas)

also why christmas exactly... why not the 26th since we will be in post christmas blues and its not like anything big is happening besides maybe boxing day for some people

My first guess is Radiohead ~ Amnesiac,

An often overlooked gem in their catalog would make for a great ROTM

My instinct with @gaporter would be that she’d go Hail to the Thief if it was Radiohead, I don’t think it will be though. I wouldn’t be adverse to ah ROTM that I already own in Christmas month though haha!

My instinct with @gaporter would be that she’d go Hail to the Thief if it was Radiohead, I don’t think it will be though. I wouldn’t be adverse to ah ROTM that I already own in Christmas month though haha!
Hahaha you're so selfless, where as, I wanted to say hail to the thief but I own that and not amnesiac so I needed another good reason to go buy it 🙊

We’ve had more clues, so I feel morally ok throwing out another (wild) guess:

Lizzie No - Vanity

There’s a song called narcissus on it.

But even cooler is, according to an article I’m reading about her, that she’s a black folk singer that taught herself Bob Dylan songs on the harp. So that’s neat.

haha I have them all but pablo honey on vinyl and I really don’t think it’d be that one!
You never know maybe she wants to highlight their greatest song ever and go with good old Pablo 😏

.. in all seriousness though Pablo is a good album but due to how good and varying each album is after that I barely go back to Pablo

Back