Needles & Grooves AoTM /// Vol. 4 - October 2019 /// Camarón de la isla - La leyenda del tiempo

I have no idea what is going on.

It's only the third of the month and @agutierrezb is definitely slow playing this. Extremely nebulous clues, so I'm just watching until we get some more to make connections.

It appears we have 2 location based clues with Montreux (possibly) and the soccer clue leading to a Dutch team (Eindhoven), but who knows?

It's only the third of the month and @agutierrezb is definitely slow playing this. Extremely nebulous clues, so I'm just watching until we get some more to make connections.

It appears we have 2 location based clues with Montreux (possibly) and the soccer clue leading to a Dutch team (Eindhoven), but who knows?
Oh yeah, Im slow playing it, but if y'all crack the clues and see them from the right perspective, you should be able to narrow the options to ~20 releases.

Apparently Philips was founded in Eindhoven.

It was. The also, or more specifically their employees, started PSV. I think that stands for Philips Workers Club, or something analogous in Dutch. I actually think Philips may actually own the club now, they’ve certainly sponsored them for as long as I remember top level football (1990ish).

Ok, I got a new hint for you. This one should get things going, as it will help you limit the scope of the guesses:

2015-2016 UEFA Champions League: Round of 16
2016-2017 UEFA Champions League: Groups Stage
2017-2018 UEFA Champions League: Out
2018-2019 UEFA Champions League: Groups Stage
2019-2020 UEFA Champions League: 2nd Qualifying Round

It's obviously Tori Amos.

2015-2016 UEFA Champions League: Round of 16
2016-2017 UEFA Champions League: Groups Stage
2017-2018 UEFA Champions League: Out
2018-2019 UEFA Champions League: Groups Stage
2019-2020 UEFA Champions League: 2nd Qualifying Round

s-o-m-a-i-r-o-t = Tori Amos, spelled backwards
m-a-l = The initials of Live At Montreaux, spelled backwards too.

i wasn’t guessing him so much as thinking he could be a potential clue source. I don’t know yet how @agutierrezb is playing this, with his clues going to an artist or to stuff that points to the artist. Since that DJ does a lot of remixes and/or produces stuff, with a few associated acts on his wiki, I thought maybe he could be another breadcrumb

Back