Needles & Grooves AoTM /// Vol. 4 - October 2019 /// Camarón de la isla - La leyenda del tiempo

These are very much a stretch but in feel like these quotes from Wikipedia could definitely have some connection
I thought the same thing, too. I ran a couple of the names through discogs for wring credits. There are lots for cummings , whitman and plath, but no records that really stood out for me. I have not checked Ocean Vuong, Yanyi, and José Olivarez, yet

I believe that the only artists on the guesses that are deceased are Elis Regina and Joao Do Vale, so it doesn't necessarily rule out other albums from those guessed artists.

Edit: Oops missed Seixas somehow. He is also deceased. Also worded it backwards.

So, if it is a guessed artist, it is either Regina, Seixas, or Do Vale, right?

Last edited:
Ok, here's a question: the hint of the castle and the hint of the soccer championships, do we got those right? Or Philips and Montreux have nothing to do with the album and we should restart with those?
Yeah, I think Montreaux definitely got us stuck in the Brazil rut, but I haven't spent much time with the extremely long artists lists from the more recent decades.

Back