Needles & Grooves AotM /// Vol. 25 - July 2021 // Dota - Kaleko

but, seriously. If you pm me wher i should send it i maks sure to get a keleko record in your hands.
Oh I'll have money soon

I just wanted to ask about a seller with a better chance of me getting the product since untracked shipping across the Atlantic

Oh I'll have money soon

I just wanted to ask about a seller with a better chance of me getting the product since untracked shipping across the Atlantic
Offer still stands. I benefiTed from a couple of pifs recently so I am ready to pay it forward

Offer still stands. I benefiTed from a couple of pifs recently so I am ready to pay it forward
This is awesome

We can see.. I'll even pay for international shipping if you want

The sequel can now be pre-ordered. This time there is a double lp and a double lp plus lyric book version. The signed version (Handsigniniert von Dota) is available from her site at the same cost as the regular version.

There is a new live album for preorder recorded with orchestral arrangements by " filmorchester babelsberg" who normally play on film scores or with Max Richter and also backed nada surf on their peaceful ghosts live album.
Dotas newsletter says it will not go up on streaming and has a limited lp and cd release

Last edited:
Back