Needles & Grooves AotM /// Vol. 24 - June 2021 // Calliope Musicals - Color/Sweat

Q&A just globbed onto this thread monster OR separate thread? if separate, does it go in Clubs or General?

Nicole Atkins had her own AMA thread.

as did Ruen Brothers

and Clarence Clarity

I think some had basically live AMA. Others had questions posted in the main thread and then collated in a new AMA thread.

I don't want to listen to the record too much until the vinyl gets here, but I have to mention again how much I love "This is not the end". This track speaks to me for some reason. So to tide me over while I wait, I added it a playlist I was putting together over the weekend.

Thanks for the new discovery @bfly - great pick!

I'll just have to wait until after the 15th or so because of new paycheck scheme

Calliope Musicals is gonna swing by N&G on Monday at noon central!

Calliope is gonna drop by in a bit- boogie on over if you have questions about a particular song, their videos, ice cream flavors, outerspace, or whatever.

they have a new EP out and local shows have been slowly building back up- I'm hoping that means a small tour might be in the future?

Hi friend! Just wanted to check on this issue. Happy to send ya another if that one is messed up! LMK :)
thanks to all who participated in the AMA or read along, I learned a good bit myself ☺️

if you haven't had a chance to check it out yet, the guess thread for the July AOTM (chosen by @Jan) is a rockin' and rollin'- so, uh, come help? please? I'm not feeling very clever haha

and @Lee Newman - what's the status on your wavy wax? need help with a replacement?
Sorry y’all! I’ve been hella busy I’ll give it another spin tonight or tomorrow and report back!

Back