Needles & Grooves AotM /// Vol. 24 - June 2021 // Calliope Musicals - Color/Sweat

well, since one of the forum stalkers is apparently pouting and not doing homework, I can just copy and paste from the resume I am working on this second. (who is hiring?) it doesn't have everything, but it has the artist and probably way too much to consider anyway.

I'd be sorry but the ability of an artist to play one of these is a timeframe answer, and the month just started... so y'all can chill and ponder a bit. might help with elimination, and let's you know the event was a festival and not a particular tour or show!

here ya go, Dukey:
Utopiafest 2009-2019
Bonnaroo 2009-2010, 2015-2019
Wakarusa 2010-2011
Camp Bisco 2010, 2016
Fun Fun Fun 2010-2011
SXSW 2011-2016
Lollapalooza - 2012, 2015, 2018-2019
ACL 2013, 2016-2018
Euphoria 2015
Levitation 2016
Nocturnal 2016
EDC Las Vegas 2017-2019
Windy City Smokeout 2018-2019
Boston Calling 2019
Gov Ball 2019
Bass Canyon 2019

Ah that resume. I was thinking:

Flautist;
Sax therapist;
Monarch of Seasoning;
Taco Hoover;
Ensuring @Tyr lives;
Something about buttered tortillas
JQBX least noped.

In all seriousness I remember you playing something brilliant in the JQBX that was sorta singer songwriter ish by a lady that you had some sort of connection with. For the life of me I can’t remember who it was though. Maybe it will help one of the JQBXers with a better memory come up with a guess...

I didn't quit you! or completely even, just... mostly.

if you are putting in a quarter and page me, I'll come hang 😆
Ah that resume. I was thinking:

Flautist;
Sax therapist;
Monarch of Seasoning;
Taco Hoover;
Ensuring @Tyr lives;
Something about buttered tortillas
JQBX least noped.
wait- can you write my résumé instead? this is much better than a laundry list of boring dates.

apparently some hand-holding for a few is necessary, you can just pretend that clue spells out:

the artist cannot have passed away or stopped performing prior to 2009.
the artist must have performed in the United States at least once before, and at a music festival.
the artist must be able to be cross-referenced with at least one of the festivals listed.

each clue will slightly narrow the field, I don't really plan to have you guess it within the first week unless you are magical. if that's shitty, then désolé. gonna put myself back in timeout.
giphy.gif

Last edited:
In all seriousness I remember you playing something brilliant in the JQBX that was sorta singer songwriter ish by a lady that you had some sort of connection with. For the life of me I can’t remember who it was though. Maybe it will help one of the JQBXers with a better memory come up with a guess...
Maple Glider? I think she has no album, though.

the artist must be able to cross-referenced with at least one of the festivals listed
I'll work with that one later on.. you don't have to get hesitant and try to make us figure it out.. I did that at the beginning of mine and it was so much fun when i was teasing

Back