Needles & Grooves AotM /// Vol. 24 - June 2021 // Calliope Musicals - Color/Sweat

@Lee Newman wtf is going on in your avatar, tho?
Idkwtfigoaidc
wait, before you ruin the illusion I'm seeing a black whicker picnic basket that is woven around an inverted bronze golden hair dryer with the nozzle sticking out
That’s Clancey, my bunny. In that picture, he is guarding a portal to hell.
so the bunny extruded himself through the whicker basket and the hair dryer is his tailpipe?
Here he is wondering why my wife would want to do work:
View attachment 98103
Here, let me blow it up for you. I’m not seeing the hairdryer.View attachment 98104
ah the hairdryer was your baseboard interacting with your floor and the print on the cover was a handle for the basket
Then again, when this is the sort of convo going on in the thread, can you really blame me for not being able to keep up? 🧐

Oh fuck, I've done a pretty shit job at compiling hints and guesses, huh. Perhaps I should do the one thing that was asked of me to help with this thread. 😅 I am just the worst.
You could give us clues since biffles refuses. Don't give us the standard fare about not even knowing the album. Even if that's true you can just not say that and make clues up.

You could give us clues since biffles refuses. Don't give us the standard fare about not even knowing the album. Even if that's true you can just not say that and make clues up.
I think she is just refusing to give you clues, and given that pouty tone, young man, I can hardly blame her. You know what they say about hands and biting and feeding and whatnot.

Back