Needles & Grooves AotM /// Vol. 24 - June 2021 // Calliope Musicals - Color/Sweat

is this thing on

tenor.gif

not sure if I should provide another shitty clue, or if y'all should ask some questions that I will consider answering
I'd do a new poo clue if I were you.

a whole lotta jokers in here, but in an attempt to be helpful @gaporter
also, there were artists brought up by @jaycee and @debianlinux but no album attached.

+ direct elimination clue courtesy of @nolalady and my juice lady: it is not Beats Antique. just for fun, here is the video they made the year I worked with them (and the source of the gif)

well now that they are confirmed poo clues, I don't wanna do either :(

@gaporter not sure if I missed any guesses, but considering this thread... I doubt it. I didn't do any eliminations based on hints because geez I’m not y'alls mom.
You knew it was true when YOU called it poo, boo*

*okay i'm done, even i don't like what i'm doing here, i apologize

well now that they are confirmed poo clues, I don't wanna do either :(

@gaporter not sure if I missed any guesses, but considering this thread... I doubt it. I didn't do any eliminations based on hints because geez I’m not y'alls mom.

You be the thread‘s mom.

@gaporter be the threads under-experienced, under-paid and over stressed day care worker.

I’m overthinking this...

a whole lotta jokers in here, but in an attempt to be helpful @gaporter
also, there were artists brought up by @jaycee and @debianlinux but no album attached.

+ direct elimination clue courtesy of @nolalady and my juice lady: it is not Beats Antique. just for fun, here is the video they made the year I worked with them (and the source of the gif)

Thank you for lending a helping hand to my lazy ass, you're a life saver @bfly 😂 apologies I've been neglecting my duties, I promise to shape up my act 😅

Back