Needles & Grooves AotM /// Vol. 23 - May 2021 // Harmony Woods - Make Yourself at Home

Theres a healthy amt left on the Skeletal lightning page last I checked....and a few on their overseas page.

It's the right answer, so order now
to an extent true

but since the black vinyl is sold out it would only be a 200 copies that are left of the red version and we dont know how many of those are here

If you order the album now and figure out the hidden clues later, I'll reimburse you via paypal like a boss

It's a start of a new month, and you know what that means.... new AOTM thread! And it's my turn to pick an esteemed album from my collection for you to add to yours, and hopefully enjoy for eons to come.

BFUpdate: Some crafty soul (@WhiteDahliash guessed this, but the album is Harmony Woods - Make Yourself at Home.

Get it here... Harmony Woods - Make Yourself At Home

or here for European customers... Harmony Woods – Make Yourself At Home LP – Skeletal Lightning
Oh hey, I saw you talking about this one a long time ago and bought it long before this thread lol. I was able to get one of the last splatter variants before it went OOS months ago. Great album recommendation

bought this album after hearing ghosts... definitely notice the influence of a lot of emo revival acts (especially those inspired by 2000s darlings like brand new, taking back sunday, maybe a little bit of dashboard confessional).. i also hear a decent amount of mitski in her voice.

bought this album after hearing ghosts... definitely notice the influence of a lot of emo revival acts (especially those inspired by 2000s darlings like brand new, taking back sunday, maybe a little bit of dashboard confessional).. i also hear a decent amount of mitski in her voice.
Wait til you hear the whole album...That's one thing I hope people who have heard me play songs from this album randomly on JQBX get out of this...it flows really well as an album.

Ok, the AOTM is "Harmony Woods - Make Yourself at Home"

Unofficial clues:
In the meantime, take a swing at some more guesses.
Clue #1: Swing is the name of the first track on the album
HOLD ON....HALT the presses....
Clue #2: Halt is the name of the last song on the record.
I didn't realize sudoku was so provocative. lol

Sorry if that was a burden to anyone.
Clue #3: Burden is the 7th song on the record
It's not this.
Don't be misled by the power of sudoku :p

This is not the actual clue...actual clue coming in an hour or so.
Clue #4: Misled is the 8th song on the record
Godzilla v Kong was cool. The human side of the story was kind of whatever, but that's okay...we know what we're really watching it for.
Clue #5: That's Okay is the 5th song on the record
I mean....that's the formula they'll keep going with until the end of time. Throwaway human story mixed with a bunch of giant beasts beating the shit out each other. They know what we like.
Clue #6: Keep Going is the 6th song on the record
Since it is no longer April 1st in some forum members' neck of the woods, I am back to announce, in case it wasn't blatantly obvious, that the premature album announcement was but a hoax, and the AOTM is not actually Wilson Phillips' self-titled album. I realize this may disappoint some, in which case I'd be happy to host a Wilson Phillips listening party in the JQBX sometime this month.
Clue #7: The band name is harmony woods (and Wilson Phillips is known for their vocal harmonies)

Back