Needles & Grooves AoTM /// Vol. 17 - November 2020 /// Les Discrets Septembre et Ses Dernières Pensées

I've seen 4 of those bands live in that neocha article, WangWen and Zhaoze are phenomenal but the vinyl is scarce for them. I got a chance to ask sparrow and return to delicate past for vinyl pressings but unfortunately they are too small at the moment to press vinyl :sad:

That spotify playlist is fantastic!! Unfortunately the AOTM will not be visiting Asia this month, it was dreadfully tough decision to make but please keep it on the down low so @ByersVinyl doesn't get hurt <3

I would have bet for a Chinese record. At least I'll discover a few one thanks to your daily hints.

My guess is Godspeed You! Black Emperor ‎– Yanqui U.X.O.

1601924532614.png

Yeah Little Wizard II was on my list but due to covid they are not shipping vinyl outside of China at the moment, so that put a wrench in things and Wang Wen was my top choice but they are also very thin on vinyl these days so that was a bummer :lol:

Is that complicated to have things shipped from China? I kept ordering stuff from Japan and it was suprisingly very fast to have my purchases delivered by DHL (sometimes less than 48h).

Is that complicated to have things shipped from China? I kept ordering stuff from Japan and it was suprisingly very fast to have my purchases delivered by DHL (sometimes less than 48h).
I've actually never had a problem with shipping coming in from China, it is expensive though, typically $20usd or more but it comes usually within 3-6days so I find it worth the cost. I know Japan right now is not shipping anything internationally, I've got a Tin Pan Alley LP sitting in Japan waiting for them to get the green light to ship again.

Clue #11

Clue #12

sleepmakeswaves - Love of cartography

sleepmakeswaves • Love of Cartography [2xLP]

only a few clues left....
Final Clue:

#13 Lost in Kiev - Nuit Noire

All the album clues are complete. Enjoy them as swaptions or a Blissfullychaotic Anthology, hopefully you learned of a couple new bands or found out that in reality you really do hate post-rock :LOL:
half of the ideas we are given are post rock or metal so its totally post rock based

Final Clue:

#13 Lost in Kiev - Nuit Noire

All the album clues are complete. Enjoy them as swaptions or a Blissfullychaotic Anthology, hopefully you learned of a couple new bands or found out that in reality you really do hate post-rock :LOL:

Thanks! I'll crack this tomorrow morning.

Back