Needles & Grooves AoTM /// Vol. 17 - November 2020 /// Les Discrets Septembre et Ses Dernières Pensées

Clues / Blissfullychaotic Anthology of International Post-rock albums and one pop record.:
  1. Jakob - Sines (Genre)
  2. Black Kirin - National Trauma (Genre)
  3. Esmerine - Lost Voices (Esmerine is a French girl's name, narrowed down country to France)
  4. Coeur de pirate - Coeur de pirate (sung in french, woman lyricist: Audrey Hadorn wrote the lyrics to almost every song on this album)
  5. we.own.the.sky - Earths Collide (debut album)
  6. Hammock - Raising your voice ... trying to stop an Echo (Les Discrets means those who keep silent, Raising your voice is the opposite of keeping silent)
  7. Ratatat - Magnifique (Two main contributors)(Fursy & Audrey)
  8. Gazpacho - Night (concept album)
  9. Grails - Redlight (10 tracks)
  10. Hrsta - Ghosts will come and kiss our eyes (released in september)
  11. Alcest - Les Voyages De L'Âme (Fursy did the cover art for this record)
  12. sleepmakeswaves - love of cartography (Track names match up with the concept themes)
  13. Lost in Kiev - Nuit Noire (touring mates with les discrets)

Swaptions:

Last edited:
SO with all that said I have decided to launch the first BlissfullyChaotic Needles & Grooves Anthology.....Anthology bliss?? get the f*ck outta here you may be thinking, "I ain't spending $300 on some random Chinese band you found!" to that I say hear me out. The anthology will be up to you to buy and will be up to you to partake in, but the anthology is part of the clues I will be giving you all everyday.
🤣🤣🤣

The word anthology brings me out in hives. Just promise not to announce from a poang is the ikea showroom...

Back