Needles & Grooves AotM /// Vol. 11 - May 2020 /// Kendra Morris - Mockingbird

Nah, it was just that B&B said 'sucks' a lot and Primus Sucks was/is sort of a regular chant at Primus gigs. I'm making some very strenuous stretches to make my guess fit but in the current lockdown, it's the only stretching I'm doing.
Mike Judge > B&B and Primus being on B&B makes that a little stronger though. Still a bit of a stretch.

Teenage Fanclub: Grand Prix

Clue #1: check
Clue #2: check
Clue #3 Cuddle Dog: Sparky's Dream, track 2
Clue #4 Cars 95: Race car on album cover, 1995 year album was released
Clue #5 Office Space: Don't Look Back, track 4
Clue #6 Disco Demolition Night : Discolite, track 8

Great pick if this happens to be it.

Last edited:
A pirate 🏴‍☠️ walks into a bar with a steering wheel sticking out of the front of his pants.

The bartender looks at him and asks, “Hey buddy what ya got stickin’ out the front of your pants?”

To which the pirate replies...
...I DON’T KNOW BUT IT’S DRIVIN’ ME NUTS 🥜 YARRH!!!

I used to tell this joke all the time. It got to the point where, unrelated to the joke, someone gets frustrated and say "It's driving me nuts!" and then all I would say is "Yarrgh!" ... yeah, I'm lame.

This went to far in terms of bar jokes.

It's time for another guess:

0WF5-HOPUVAvB1Nx-Acb252Z_YgFHoZL4O-p1Lu6egQKmZQ9CdRsvTqM-zmvpkJo7v62W6SGs5Lib6eezgfmXfg1zXfIZAuiO-VykNdankje9hdNY09NxJZ479av

I used to tell this joke all the time. It got to the point where, unrelated to the joke, someone gets frustrated and say "It's driving me nuts!" and then all I would say is "Yarrgh!" ... yeah, I'm lame.
I don’t know if you have ever listened to Chicago Sports radio but there was a show (Boers & Bernstein on 670 The Score) that I regularly listened to pretty much my entire adult life. On said show, they would ALWAYS do that And after listening to them do that over an over I began to do the same! I do it so often that at one point my SO reflexively did it. The disappointment that crossed her face once she realized what she had said was priceless. It was promptly followed by an almost sighed, “god dammit”. That’s when I knew it was true love!

I don’t know if you have ever listened to Chicago Sports radio but there was a show (Boers & Bernstein on 670 The Score) that I regularly listened to pretty much my entire adult life. On said show, they would ALWAYS do that And after listening to them do that over an over I began to do the same! I do it so often that at one point my SO reflexively did it. The disappointment that crossed her face once she realized what she had said was priceless. It was promptly followed by an almost sighed, “god dammit”. That’s when I knew it was true love!

Nice! I'm in good company then. :)

Back