Needles & Grooves AotM /// Vol. 11 - May 2020 /// Kendra Morris - Mockingbird

clue #4

V4S961U.jpg

R-94804-1373708748-8735.jpeg.jpg

another Very Important question answered:

Q: If you could join any past or current music group which would you want to join?

A: i would want to join The Marvelettes or The Temptations or 5th Dimension.. something with a lot of singers because i love lots of harmonies and vocal layers.. Could i build my own Frankenstein band of all these bands and then some more?! I also love the way songs were written and produced in the late 60s and early 70s.. lots of reverb, great song breakdowns and breakaways.. heavy bass.. real instruments 😂😂.

I'm taking this to mean it was released in '95, and you seem to have an affinity for Soul/R&B so I'll go with this gem:

D'Angelo - Brown Sugar

Wild! Never heard of that event:

Disco Demolition Night was a Major League Baseball (MLB) promotion on Thursday, July 12, 1979, at Comiskey Park in Chicago, Illinois, that ended in a riot. At the climax of the event, a crate filled with disco records was blown up on the field between games of the twi-night doubleheader between the Chicago White Sox and the Detroit Tigers. Many of those in attendance had come to see the explosion rather than the games and rushed onto the field after the detonation. The playing field was so damaged by the explosion and by the fans that the White Sox were required to forfeit the second game to the Tigers.

Back