Needles & Grooves AotM /// Vol. 11 - May 2020 /// Kendra Morris - Mockingbird

clue #4

V4S961U.jpg

ok had a complete about turn I will make another useless guess - this fits the clues- (Dogs and Cars.)

Although for some reason i imagined “Hot Cars” was cool cars and Dogs driving them recklessly. I did not take the literal and obvious meaning - So Lockdown really is affecting me after all !

Last edited:
Taking Clue #4 to mean released in 1995 which was a pretty huge year for phenomenal releases.

I want to guess PJ Harvey - To Bring You My Love because really, that's what you should have picked and you know it. You may not have known it then but you do now and it's okay to secretly switch to this album and no one will ever be the wiser.

But based on the one other useful clue here I guess I have to pick Alice in Chains - Self Titled.

another Very Important question answered:

Q: If you could join any past or current music group which would you want to join?

A: i would want to join The Marvelettes or The Temptations or 5th Dimension.. something with a lot of singers because i love lots of harmonies and vocal layers.. Could i build my own Frankenstein band of all these bands and then some more?! I also love the way songs were written and produced in the late 60s and early 70s.. lots of reverb, great song breakdowns and breakaways.. heavy bass.. real instruments 😂😂.

Q: If you could join any past or current music group which would you want to join?

A: i would want to join The Marvelettes or The Temptations or 5th Dimension.. something with a lot of singers because i love lots of harmonies and vocal layers.. Could i build my own Frankenstein band of all these bands and then some more?! I also love the way songs were written and produced in the late 60s and early 70s.. lots of reverb, great song breakdowns and breakaways.. heavy bass.. real instruments 😂😂.
Woman confirmed??

so andyslash.. you clearly have talked to this person very recently it seems.. so they ARE alive

I don't know, this screams of something I can't quite put my finger on...

My guess: OF MONTREAL - Hissing Fauna, Are You The Destroyer?

Back