N&G AOTM Year 3: General Thread & Archive

I figure once the main list gets whittled down in the next year or so, a new list can go up for those of us ready for to do a second go-round. I wouldn’t want to jump ahead of someone who hasn’t even gone once yet, though.

I always felt that @Skalap should get a ceremonial first shot second time around too if he wants. He got this thing off the ground initially at short notice and ran a condensed first month so well. But that’s just my opinion!

Equally though I don’t think a second shot should be given thought until we are almost out of pickers, I’d kinda be much more in favour of trying to get as many people volunteering and picking first time around and trying to expand the list first lol.

I always felt that @Skalap should get a ceremonial first shot second time around too if he wants. He got this thing off the ground initially at short notice and ran a condensed first month so well. But that’s just my opinion!

Equally though I don’t think a second shot should be given thought until we are almost out of pickers, I’d kinda be much more in favour of trying to get as many people volunteering and picking first time around and trying to expand the list first lol.

I am in!

First hint :

1650025726928.png

PS: i agree with your second point though and would prefer to give the opportunity to more members to share their AotM before me or anyone member get a second round.

PREVIOUS YEARS
Year 1 General Thread & Archive
Year 2 General Thread & Archive

YEAR 3 AOTMS
VOL. 25

JULY 2021
Dota - Kaleko
chosen by @Jan

VOL. 26
AUGUST 2021
Teenage Fanclub - Grand Prix
chosen by @Gavaxeman

VOL. 27
SEPTEMBER 2021
Jneiro Jarel - After a Thousand Years
chosen by @NewsFedora

VOL. 28
OCTOBER 2021
Blonde Redhead - Melody of Certain Damaged Lemons
chosen by @MadLucas

VOL. 29
NOVEMBER 2021
GOAT - Requiem
chosen by @AC Slaughter

VOL. 30
DECEMBER 2021
The Bright Light Social Hour - Space is Still the Place
chosen by @Tj.

VOL. 31
JANUARY 2022
La Femme - Paradigmes
chosen by @sarcasticfairyprincess

VOL. 32
FEBRUARY 2022
The Faint - Wet From Birth
chosen by @scotthilk

VOL. 33
MARCH 2022
Julia Holter - Have You in My Wilderness
chosen by @ayayrawn

VOL. 34
APRIL 2022
Sandro Perri - Impossible Spaces
chosen by @BjorgenFjorgen

VOL. 35
MAY 2022
TBA
chosen by @Speedracer

VOL. 36
JUNE 2022
TBA
chosen by @debianlinux

FUTURE PICKERS
1. @Waitressboy
2. @A Lost Highway
3. @chrb98
4. @TenderLovingKiller®
5. @Mr Moore
6. @tonythegamer
7. @GelloJive
8. @wmeugene
9. @RowBearToe
10. @johnpisme
11. @hatfieldpdx
12. @Poly-Rythmo
13. @Fleetwood-Matt
14. @debar22
15. @Ericj32
16. @avecigrec
17. @Hemotep
18. @Tys1
@Waitressboy should probably be taken off the list. He hasn't logged on since January 2021. I wonder if he's okay.

Back