Needles & Grooves AoTM /// Vol. 16 - October 2020 /// WH Lung Incidental Music

Well done @Poly-Rythmo - And yes it was the Alan Turing £50 reference i was using - Nice coincidence the album was 50 mins long tho haha.
You get the album !!!! Its nicely packaged - DM me your deets and I will look at best option for an Oslo drop (never shipped to Norway b4 )

Ive played this a tonne for a few months now and im gonna drop this tune - I love it and hopefully few others will too.....

Well done @Poly-Rythmo - And yes it was the Alan Turing £50 reference i was using - Nice coincidence the album was 50 mins long tho haha.
You get the album !!!! Its nicely packaged - DM me your deets and I will look at best option for an Oslo drop (never shipped to Norway b4 )

Ive played this a tonne for a few months now and im gonna drop this tune - I love it and hopefully few others will too.....

Thats not legal tender until next year. Here was me looking for steam engine based clues! Booooooo

😂😂😂😂😂

Woo-hoo, I never win anything!

Thats not legal tender until next year. Here was me looking for steam engine based clues! Booooooo

😂😂😂😂😂
And it threw me too - I was looking for Watt. But from somewhere I remembered Turing...

Aaaaaaaaaaand ordered!

Will do a proper write up at some point - But short version is - My "local" is Piccadilly records - I always always make a point of picking up their end of year review. I pick up a lot of new local music this way. WH Lung made the Number 1 spot last year.
I think I actually posted the 2019 review with Jon Tabakin a few months ago :)

Will do a proper write up at some point - But short version is - My "local" is Piccadilly records - I always always make a point of picking up their end of year review. I pick up a lot of new local music this way. WH Lung made the Number 1 spot last year.
I think I actually posted the 2019 review with Jon Tabakin a few months ago :)

You came after me didn’t you so I didn’t see it! Who got the record from you and how did they not get it right away!! Let’s name and shame! 😂

Also, where is Tabakin now, have his travels continued on?

You came after me didn’t you so I didn’t see it! Who got the record from you and how did they not get it right away!! Let’s name and shame! 😂

Also, where is Tabakin now, have his travels continued on?

Tabakin went to Germany to meet @Souljacker who did pop in here once but sadly didn't follow up afterwards so missed the chance.

sorry but the bandcamp for this album is too expensive...

50 bucks to come to the US... i might just have to go with amazon

sorry but the bandcamp for this album is too expensive...

50 bucks to come to the US... i might just have to go with amazon

Yeah - I thought Amazon or other online stores would probably be the way to go

I’ve only checked quickly from Phone but looks like it’s back in stock end of October in US - Not ideal but at least it’s gonna be available. Will see if i can find elsewhere in US and post links.

@duke86fan
If it helps:
I just placed an order on Discogs from a seller called groovesland, it came to 33.64 euros total with tracked and signed shipping.
I've bought from these other guys before and it went smoothly:

EDIT: Yet another excellent selection for the N&G AotM, nicely done @ByersVinyl!

Back