N&G AoTM Version 2.0: General Thread & Archive

Just a quick message to thank everyone who took part this year in picking, buying and just generally getting involved in the threads. Without the interaction this just doesn’t work.

This time next month look to a new general thread and a new AoTM Comissioner! I’m sure @gaporter will do a wonderful job!
So when exactly should I boot up version 3.0?? I'm still starting with sir bun's thread, correct? so ideally, a new thread should be up before the beginning of April? ANSWER MY QUESTIONS JOE

So when exactly should I boot up version 3.0?? I'm still starting with sir bun's thread, correct? so ideally, a new thread should be up before the beginning of April? ANSWER MY QUESTIONS JOE

Whenever you are ready to. You don’t need to until this time next month when you’re picking volume 25 for the start of year 3 but if you want to begin your thread before that no one is going to object!

Also you don’t need to call it 3.0 if you don’t want, that was my title, you can come up with any title referring to year 3, or 3rd or whatever your brain cooks up!

Last edited:
Whenever you are ready to. You don’t need to until this time next month when you’re picking volume 25 for the start of year 3 but if you want to begin your thread before that no one is going to object!

Also you don’t need to call it 3.0 if you don’t want, that was my title, you can come up with any title referring to year 3, or 3rd or whatever your brain cooks up!
Son of general thread and archive.

Soooooo

Congratulations to @Selaws for running a great thread and picking a great pick. I’ll have to get onto picking it up ASAP!

I’m sure @siremobunny is ready to get going with running the May pick and starting the thread on 1st April.

So now, for the last time I’ll pick a picker to round off year two of the N&G AoTM!

View attachment 92489View attachment 92490

@bfly come on down the June AoTM is all yours!

Thread to start on 1st May.
so your parting "gift" was to do me like this, huh

Join in the last month of year 2 as @bfly leads us all on a merry dance (with musical accompaniment from @gaporter)

So the year 2 review is live!

Have fun!

Back