Magnolia Record Club

I think I skipped this month instead of swapping for anything since I already have my WoD copy from elsewhere. Must have gotten jumbled in their system.
I got two copies of Hemby as well. It shipped from the warehouse on the west coast. When I got a notice for my swap without the disco and inquired about the record shipping solo, they said Hemby got delivered to the wrong warehouse and would be shipping separately

I got two copies of Hemby as well. It shipped from the warehouse on the west coast. When I got a notice for my swap without the disco and inquired about the record shipping solo, they said Hemby got delivered to the wrong warehouse and would be shipping separately

Fullfillment at Magnolia sounds worse than VMP these days. Glad I am not presently a member.

Anyone receive a shipping notice yet? If I had known I wouldn’t get The Lumineers by release date, I would’ve paused or swapped for something else.

Anyone receive a shipping notice yet? If I had known I wouldn’t get The Lumineers by release date, I would’ve paused or swapped for something else.
I have not, but I have an Old Hickory package in my informed delivery. FWIW, they mentioned the records would shop later this month.

1642181507983.png

First thing that has interested me from Magnolia in quite a while.

Feels like a fitting end to my Magnolia time for now. I canceled in December, got my money back. Doorbell rings today with a package from Magnolia with a copy of Brightside in it and a piece of mail for someone a state away from me, mailed from several states away from Magnolia, inside of a sealed mailer. USPS and Magnolia paired up on that.

Lol at Zachery Williams being the discovery pick. Also, it seems laughable that they thought they should tell people about The Dip and Lucius but not Zachery Williams.

Whoever runs that club now sucks. If a Dualtone artist is going to be the ROTM or Discovery pick, they should let people know ahead of time. They are actually probably losing business because of this to be honest.

Back