Magnolia Record Club

Wonder if we could be getting another round of Kitchen Covers from Drew? They released 1-3 on vinyl, and those start shipping next month. I’m fairly they didn’t release all of the covers they had. Maybe October will be Volume 4?

Wonder if we could be getting another round of Kitchen Covers from Drew? They released 1-3 on vinyl, and those start shipping next month. I’m fairly they didn’t release all of the covers they had. Maybe October will be Volume 4?

I generally don't like comps.I ordered all those Kitchen Covers album seperately. I just feel like comps have little replay value for me. Looking at the release calendar it looks pretty scarce until Chris Stapleton in November. I see Brent Cobb's new record on there but he seems more like a discovery artist. I just think it would be a good time to release something they have never done before.

I do like johnnyswim, so I think I’ll go with it!
It also looks like they have a new album coming to vinyl, so wonder if we could get it for October?

Last edited:
I do like johnnyswim, so I think I’ll go with it!
It also looks like they have a new album coming to vinyl, so wonder if we could get it for October?

If you are taking abut their songs with strangers ep. I doubt it will be available anywhere other than their webstore. For some strange reason johnnyswim has never been ROTM.

1598940426727.jpeg
SEPTEMBER 2020
The Waterfall II - My Morning Jacket
Ships between October 1-7
The Record
Our club members will receive an exclusive blue swirl vinyl edition of the newest record from My Morning Jacket as our September 2020 Record of the Month.
In 2014, My Morning Jacket recorded over two dozen songs for a double album, releasing The Waterfall in 2015. Now, the second half of the project has come to fruition in The Waterfall II. We are so excited to share this exclusive pressing with our club members!
Join the club before 9/30 at 11:59pm CST to add this to your collection.

THIS MONTH'S DISCOVERY: BRENT COBB
September 2020
BRENTCOBB-400x400.png

We’re excited to offer our members an exclusive Patina Rust vinyl pressing of Brent Cobb’s new album Keep ‘Em On They Toes to add onto their boxes!

Last edited:
Back