Magnolia Record Club

Hey there. I am in the UK and a member of VMP and Secretly so I get how the whole record club thing works but with Magnolia what is the best way for me to try and pick up the Phoebe Bridgers Punisher variant?
Do they make previous ROTM’s available for general sale to non members after a certain amount of time? Could anyone pick one up and I’ll pay whatever it costs to send to Scotland?

Thanks
Mark

Yeah, they should have some for sale in the store in the next few days if I was guessing. Might be cheaper to go through them if they ship to Scotland. Maybe they get better postal rates, A 3oz CD cost like 12.50 these days to ship to Europe.

Yeah, they should have some for sale in the store in the next few days if I was guessing. Might be cheaper to go through them if they ship to Scotland. Maybe they get better postal rates, A 3oz CD cost like 12.50 these days to ship to Europe.

Hey I really appreciate the reply. Thanks very much indeed. Hopefully I’ll manage to snag one. 👍🏻

I’m assuming we are all shipping noticeless? Seems a little late. I’ll be honest, since I was swapping I didn’t really pay attention to the announcement stuff, were we expecting this one to be late, or do you all have notice and I need to contact cs?

I’m assuming we are all shipping noticeless? Seems a little late. I’ll be honest, since I was swapping I didn’t really pay attention to the announcement stuff, were we expecting this one to be late, or do you all have notice and I need to contact cs?

My box is supposed to be here tomorrow.

Hey there. I am in the UK and a member of VMP and Secretly so I get how the whole record club thing works but with Magnolia what is the best way for me to try and pick up the Phoebe Bridgers Punisher variant?
Do they make previous ROTM’s available for general sale to non members after a certain amount of time? Could anyone pick one up and I’ll pay whatever it costs to send to Scotland?

Thanks
Mark

To add on to the helpful replies received thus far, I've noticed in my limited time that it seems a fair number of the RotM become available for swaps a few months down the line. Isbell just popped up this month I think and I know between shipping issues and seeming hype that had to be a good production run for it. Given Bridgers' high profile right now I wouldn't rely on it but it's quite possible this happens with hers too if they have the stock.

But they will likely throw it in the shop too, I've just noticed those tend to go pretty quick.

Edit: Unrelated, y'all are really wanting to make me swap out for the Jack Johnson now.

Can I just say that my only complaint with Magnolia is that they won't let you ship store purchases with your ROTM. That would save so much money for me. It is bad enough I live in Tennesseee and have to pay taxes on every store purchase.

Can I just say that my only complaint with Magnolia is that they won't let you ship store purchases with your ROTM. That would save so much money for me. It is bad enough I live in Tennesseee and have to pay taxes on every store purchase.
If I were you, I’d see if I could arrange to pick them up.

I really dig the discovery track for Magnolia but they really need to branch out some. Why can't we have some good country records or good rock records? Thad Cockrell is fine but there are too many releases just like this one in the discovery track. More records like Futurebirds and less Thad Cockrell records.

Back