Let Us Pick Your Avatar For You!

Bull Shannon

You know how it goes; post your request and the next individual to reply will post your avatar. Gotta keep it for at least a week.

Since I’m having trouble porting my at-least-in-mine-own-eyes-legendary Neil Young gif, I’ll throw the gauntlet down: pick me something you think I’ll hang onto for the rest of my forum days.

Don’t have an avatar?

Let us pick your avatar for you!

Bored with your avatar?

Feeling brave?

A glutton for punishment?

It’ll be fun!*

For the avatar-less, it will go like this. Provide a short summation of what you’re into and the board will submit options of which they will choose from the first three posters Who provide one option each.

For established members, it will be a little different. If you submit yourself to the tender mercies of the group, then you have to use the very first avatar given for at least one week.

*Or terrible. Who knows! Just let it happen!

You know how it goes; post your request and the next individual to reply will post your avatar. Gotta keep it for at least a week.

Since I’m having trouble porting my at-least-in-mine-own-eyes-legendary Neil Young gif, I’ll throw the gauntlet down: pick me something you think I’ll hang onto for the rest of my forum days.
76361B1E-C772-4D23-ACAC-0516A3BB1B23.jpeg

Ok, I'm game

Into Rugby, Funk, Soul, Hip-Hop, Reggae, Tweed, Beer (deep beer nerd), & Cycling

HAVE AT ME!

Back